11. Maybe?

Jungkook's POV

"I have a boyfriend."

Her words hit my ears as I stood there waiting for her to continue.

"Jungkook. I can't marry you. I have someone whom I love a lot." I felt a pang in my heart.
I turned around to face her.

"You mean you have someone who bears all your clumsiness?"
I tried my best to sound as if I'm not bothered.
"Yes. I- Wait... What?"

She looked at me with her doe eyes. Don't act cute.

"How come I never saw someone with you then?" She played with her fingers. "He is actually in States." long distance relationship?

"Teacher Lee don't know about this, right?" She nodded her head. "I didn't tell her because she doesn't like him at all. And if she comes to know that I am in a relationship with him she'll not only kill him but me too."

Okay. So now?

"May I know who's "he"?"

She smiled sheepishly.

"He? Ah. What should I tell about him? He's like a pure angel. Even angels are shy in front of him.
His name is Jong Dae. I met him in college. But my mom doesn't like him because he always help me to go for bi-"

I cut her off before she starts bragging about that stupid guy.
"Why don't he come and talk to your parents?"

Her smile faded at my question. "Three months ago, he met with an accident. He went into coma."

I saw tears at the corner of her eye. I felt bad because for the first time I saw a very fragile side of her.
Before the tear could escape she quickly wiped off and smiled.

"But I know he'll wake up soon and everything will go back to normal."

My heart clenched at her words for some reasons. I don't know what was happening?

"Y/n, I can't break Teacher Lee's and my mother's heart. For now just marry me. After that when RinDae-"

I spoke but was cut off by her.
"Jong Dae" I cocked a brow. "His name Is J-O-N-G D-A-E. Jong Dae." I scoffed at her. "Why are you telling me like this? You think I am too dumb to not remember a simple name?"

She blinked her eyes and quickly shook her head.

"No. I am sorry, If you thought something like that. Please continue."

Y/n's POV

"I was saying, that when Eun Dae returns, I'll help you to get back with him. Until then you could just marry me. After that I myself will convince your parents."

Eun Dae? I see how nicely he's remembering the SIMPLE name. Speak whatever you want you fucking JEON JUNGKOOK. And you? You will convince my mother. She doesn't even listen to me. Well she listens to everyone but me.

"Don't we have any other way?" He huffs at me. "Ah. Look at you. Ungrateful girl. I am agreeing to help you and you're denying my orders?"

He asked reaching his intimacy. Why does he always reacts so extra? "I am really very sorry. I didn't mean-"

I was cut off when he turned around on his place.

"I can't believe, I am going to marry you. Ah! How did I reach here?"

He said giving an annoying look but my dumb ass found it cute.
I stared at him for few minutes then spoke.

"Will it not be awkward... Like-" He cuts me off again.
"Do you love me?!"
I choked on my saliva as I looked at him and blinked my eyes a few times.
My heart started beating faster.
I broke the intense eye contact and laughed awkwardly.

"I might be crazy but I'm not a psycho." He gasp dramatically.
"Woah. Is my handsome face so low that a psycho will fall for me? Are you trying to insult my beauty?" I clicked my tongue.

"Ah. Why would you think that? It just slipped from-" Go on. I'll better keep my mouth shut.
"Does your tongue have some soapy water that now words are also slipping?
Don't forget that I am still your boss and how can you insult my handsome face and say that no one could fall for me. It's just that I don't let anyone fall for me. Better watch what you speak. Huh? What's so bad about my face? I bet I am more handsome than your Min Dae."

Here he goes again. How am I supposed to live with him? Let alone be marrying.

"Why bringing him in between? How can you guys be even compared?" He ruffles his hair.
"Of course I am too good to be compared to him."

And he walked away without listening to me. Seriously. I can't believe I'll soon marry this person. How am I supposed to live with him? He'll taunt me every day, every night. Even in my sleeps, I guess.

I followed him inside and we told that we agree to this marriage.
Why do I feel like this marriage is some game?
Everyone looked really happy with our decision. But Jungkook looked a little off unlike he was before.

But why the hell everyone thinks I love him?

—Time Skip

Jungkook's POV

I accelerated my car while gritting my teeth. I am in no mood to go to my house. My parents are already home.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

"Jimin Hyung."

Few Minutes Later

"Woah. Woah, Kookie Stop. You already drank a full bottle. Atleast tell me what have happened?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Hyung! I am getting married to Y/n."

I said in a cute yet alcoholic voice. He chuckled at my words.
"Y/n should be the one crying then. Wait... Should I go and check upon her? Let me ask her if she's fine?"

What can I even expect from him? Is he my friend? How? "JIMIN-SSIIII.
You can't see my state but wanna check upon her? Am I your friend or her?" I said in a bit raised voice.

"Sadly, you." He says with a pout. I groan in frustration. "Argh, My mistake only. You leave. Just go away." He shakes his head. "Okay. I am sorry. Tell me why are you crying like a baby?"

Exactly, why am I crying?

"I don't know." I said making a point looking at him with puppy eyes.
"WHAT? Did you call me to waste my time? Are you kidding me? I am going."

He stood up and was about to go but I stopped him
"No, pLEassw. WHait." he sighed and looked at me.
"You're already drunk. Let's go home."  he said grabbing my shoulders.

"Hey, Can't you listen to me?"

Author's POV

He shouted loudly turning all the attention towards them.

"Okay! Don't embarrass me. Tell me what happened?"
Jimin came near and almost says in a whisper.

"I am getting married to Y/n but she loves someone else." He shrugs his shoulders. "Then don't marry her." He clicks his tongue in defeat pushing him away.

"Why are you so dumb?" Enough. Jimin lost it now.

"BECAUSE Y-O-U ARE NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING CLEARLY." His voice lingered in his ears.

"Hey! Don't shout. She has a boyfriend but he's in coma. But I somehow get a negative vibe only listening to his name. I agreed to marry her just because of our parents." He nods in understanding.
"In this whole thing, I can't get that why are YOU crying?"

That took jungkook to his deep thoughts. He couldn't get the right answer. Why was he crying? What does this all have to do with him?

He's just giving a cold shoulder and denying the fact that he have had a crush on y/n for very long now.