49. Jealous Koo

"Can I hug you?!" I asked hesitantly. I felt Jungkook stare on me but I shrugged it off. "Sure." He replied with the warmest smile ever. I couldn't believe I just hugged my idol. I feel like I'm gonna burst out crying now. How more lucky can I be?!

"Jungkook, I never knew you had such great friends." We all were in the private area of a luxurious VIP hotel. He sipped his drink. "because I never told you." His voice sounded a bit cold. "You never said that after meeting me." Taehyung interrupted me. "A correction. Jungkook you have a great friend." I eyed at Yoongi and gave a mocking smile to Taehyung. "Now you're being partial to my Taetae." Jimin patted his head as Taehyung gave him a cute pout.

We continued chatting for a long time. Enjoying in each others company. I was having my time with all these funny people. Jungkook is lucky to have a great friend like Yoongi. I know him well. I have been simping over him since a long time. He is a great guy and one of the Best Human being I'll meet after Jungkook.

"Okay, now I have to leave for Italy. I had a nice time with you Y/n and you guys." He looked at the other three males. "You guys are still childish and immature. Grow up." the three of them laughed instead. They stood up and bid him goodbye. "Stay in touch Hyung." Jungkook said to him. "For your nonsense?! Hell no." Before Jungkook could whine he left. Well I know, he's the most caring person you'll ever meet.

We were sitting inside the car and I couldn't stop boasting about Suga. "He's so angelic. And his voice, it's still echoing in my ear. And did you see his smile. I couldn't stop smiling remembering his face. He's so good. And he-"

He stopped the car with force making me fall forward. I looked at him and blinked my eyes. "Why'd you stop?!" I looked at my surroundings and we were in the middle of an isolated road. I turned my head towards him and lips brushed against him. He was too close to me. My breath hitched. "You do realize." He spoke in his deep raspy voice which never fails in sending shivers down my spine. "that you're praising another man in front of your husband too much." I flinched when I felt his cold hands against my thighs. I gulped at his intense stare. "I-I was just admiring h-him as an idol." I managed to speak. I wanted to turn my face as his lips were still on mine but there was no place. "Still, honey. You shouldn't be doing that. I am a man." He squeezed my thighs as a moan left my lips. "I get jealous when I see my woman being too touchy around some other person." I closed my eyes biting my lower lips.

But damn. He's so hot while being jealous. Shouldn't I make him jealous often. I smirked mentally. Well I'm not going to do anything right now. I am already gonna get punished by him.

"Open your eyes babygirl. Look at me." I slowly opened my eyes. "Weren't you jealous when Jenny was being close to me?!" I nodded my head slowly. "You know, you ignored me for an entire day for him. I get that he's your idol but still." He whispered in my ears. "I hate being ignored." He bit my earlobes and it was too much to resist now. He smashed his lips on mine eating them slowly. His hands caressed my inner thighs and it soon slipped inside my panties. He rubbed my clit and I was already a moaning mess. "Is his voice better than me?!" He pulled out giving me time to breath. I shook my head but next moment I gasped as he slipped his finger inside me. "Words baby." He thrusted his fingers at a faster pace.
"N-no." I moaned as he smirked in satisfaction. He added another finger.
"Good, and don't praise another man in front of me. I get jealous easily." Till now it was difficult for me to slip any words from my mouth.

"O-okay." I was close to my orgasm but he pulled away quickly. He started driving leaving me dumbfounded. I blinked my eyes. Woah, what was that. How can he leave me in that situation. Yaah. I wanna cum so bad. I looked at him and he was behaving as he didn't just leave me on the cliff hanger.

"What was that?!" I raised a brow as he innocently smiled at me. What a duality. "What?!" I blinked my eyes. "HEY, YOU JUST-" I stopped as I couldn't form any words. "I just what?!" He asked innocently. I sighed and turned around. "Fuck you bitch." I mumbled to myself looking away. He just aroused me and now.

"Didn't I say something about using cursing words?! They do look hot from your mouth but you're my good girl." I ignored his words. "Fuck off." I spoke under my breath but he listened to me.

"Don't force me to slam you on the backseat and fuck you in the car." He made me speechless. A mischievous smirk played on his lips. "Brat. Pervert. Fucking idiot." I kept on mumbling such words through the entire ride.

As soon as the car stopped I got down immediately and rushed inside still ranting nonsense to myself. I was suddenly pinned to the wall. "You don't take me seriously, do you?!" He raised a brow and it was then when I realized how much nonsense I have been speaking in the car.

"C'mon, Kook, it's not a big deal." I tried to bury the conversation and get out of his grip but Duh you called it yourself.

"Fine, let me give you reasons to use the curse words." I squinted my eyebrows in confusion. He smirked and  leaned in whispering. 

"Time for punishment, baby."

That's kinda hot tho.