Eventually Ryder exits the bathroom with a towel tied low around his hips. The second I hear him I leap from where I was sitting and twirl gleefully before him. His eyes run over every square inch of me and gifts me with a brilliant smile.

"Fuck you're beautiful," he proclaims stepping towards me. I end up with my arms resting on his chest and his hands on either side of my hips. Slowly he lowers his head to kiss me and another part of his body presses against me. "Shit and to think I took care of him twice in the shower." He presses himself more against me. "Sure we can go for a round?" A knocking on the door answers his question. "Go away," he growls.

"Not going to happen Clark." Skylar informs him continuing to knock. "I need Aubree more than you."

Ryder glances down at a protruding part of his body. "Highly doubt you do," he informs her. "If you take her from me you're going to cause me to have blue balls," he adds still holding on to me.

"Whatever. So not a thing. Just a lie guys make up in hopes we will feel guilty and sleep with them," she retorts.

Ryder stares at me and I shrug my shoulders. "She has a point," I say loud enough for Skylar to hear me.

He narrows his eyes. "Says everyone women everywhere since they don't have their own set of balls. So how do you know what blue balls does to that?"

"I second that," Dimitri yells from the other side. "In fact I also seem to be developing a case of blue balls."

"If you fucking touch me I can promise you I will cut sex off from you. I have more than enough toys to keep me happy," Skylar snaps at him.

I kiss Ryder on the cheek and step away from him. "Sorry I have to help," I tell him heading to the door.

"You're not sorry," he teases with a smile. 

Right as I'm about to open the door he drops the towel exposing himself to me. I bite back a moan. "You don't play fair."

"No I play to win," he tells me wiggling his eyebrow.

I have an inner battle on whether to stay or go. Skylar makes the decision for me when she resumes knocking on the door. "Sorry," I mouth and walk out the door.

Skylar needed help with her hair. She couldn't get the bun to sit in the exact location she wanted. I also ended up helping her with her make up since she still wasn't the best at applying it. We took a few photos to add to our Instagram's since we were looking hot this evening. 

Dimitri and Ryder even joined in with our fun. Those pictures I posted on the band Instagram's page and instantly we had well over a thousand likes. The fans love the four of us being together, well at least most of them do. A few women were not so kind with their comments, but that's to be expected. Anyone would dream of being with our sexy men.

I was feeling anxious about going out with the group tonight because Ryder and I were only just figuring our way back to each other. And the last time we went out was when we ended up breaking up. I'm hoping and praying tonight will not end in the same way. Not sure my heart could handle another falling out with Ryder. 

The rest of Steel Wolf joins us and Frank takes a few pictures. I feel like we are all going to homecoming or something with all the pictures we were taking. Skylar said she wanted to document the outing on her Instagram. I end up posting more pictures on the bands page of the guys. 

All of them took the time this evening to actually dress up and look presentable. I was proud of them because the last time we went to an award show they all showed up in jeans and t-shirts. We had to stop at a tux rental place on the way there and at no fault of the company we used the whole experience was a nightmare.