"Wow~ Our leader really has good taste. You look so great, like Disney's Elsa!"

Byul stared at Yong's new hairstyle, loving it from the bottom of her heart.

Seeing Byul's glowing eyes, Yong was so embarrassed that she quickly pushed Byul away:

"Don't look at me like an animal~"

"That's really good-looking, I never thought you, who has always been conservative, would dye your hair into silver-white so boldly."

"Actually, I don't dare, but Kook said that in order to have a higher level of topicality in the New Year Eve, this look is necessary."

"Kook...?"

Suddenly hearing Yong call leader "Kook" affectionately, Byul was a little stunned.

"During my absence from "Fire", the relationship between you and leader became very close~You has started to call him by his name intimately. It seems that I am going to be abandoned! "

Byul said jealously, she had realized that her "girlfriend" title would be replaced by Kook.

"Hey~ Don't be jealous."

Seeing Byul was unhappy, Yong immediately hugged her shoulders obediently.

"Kook is different from you, you are my best girlfriend, and Kook is my..."

Suddenly, Yong's expression froze, and she stopped talking.

"Your what?"

Byul looked straight at Yong and asked curiously.

Yong couldn't react for a moment, her eyes wandering around:

"Just... just good friends!" She turned her face away and explained with a guilty conscience.

"By the way, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, will you accompany me back to "Fire"? Pona stated that we are going to have a party! "

In order to prevent Byul from noticing something wrong, Yong hurriedly changed the subject.

"Tomorrow~ no problem! it just happened that the two sides' jobs have been finished today. I can go back."

"That's good."

Yong smiled sweetly at Byul, but she kept suppressing the panic of guilty conscience...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬