Vol 4 Chapter 2.3

Actions of a dragon

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla

"I assume all of you know why you are here, I'll get straight to the point and the moment you don't understand something please speak up. This will be the only talk we'll have about this topic so make those questions quick and short as well. Otherwise I'll answer all of them."

I'm currently filling utility belts with grenades and soda bottles while facing the few people I called up here in front of me. They're all wearing serious expressions on their faces, that includes Ray-chan who knows full well of the situation.

Two people from each class, Ayanokouji and Kane representing the soon to be class-B, Soranyan and this Sakayanagi representing class-A, Ryueen and Ibuki for D and finally Ray-chan and Ichinose for the soon to be class-C. Everyone I asked for is here, exception Katsuragi and Horikita but I assigned them to their own mission.

The roof is perfect for inconspicuous meetings, we might be enemies but that doesn't mean we can't team up against a common opponent. They all have their doubts, so I start from the beginning while leaving everything about Ray-chan out so people don't question her, I did the same thing in their messages but this time the explanation is much more in detail.

"Seriously.....?" Ichinose can't even comprehend what's going on.

"It's hard to admit but it's definitely the truth, you can look at the guys down there as an example."

"Oi, oi....this isn't some joke, I thought  you were kidding but now that I think about it, the school wouldn't lie about something like this."

There are a few men dressed in black walking around the ship in a suspicion manner. They're the terrorist who are supposed to look for Ray-chan, I'm sure tonight they're going to infiltrate some rooms for clues so she's going to have a hard change getting back. Anyone else would be fine since they're not the ones they are after but Ray-chan will have lots of issue with the amount of people doing reconnaissance down there.

"Fuck, this could be more than 20 people. Are you really sure about this asshole?"

"You should know damn well not to worry about me, Ryuuen."

"Kuku....even so this is a lot of men for one guy to handle."

He's right. The moment they gang up into groups is where I would likely get shot somewhere. I can tell the concerned expressions on Ray-chan and Soranyan's faces, it's inevitable since I'm likely the only one who can really go against these punks.

They also go for the same tactic but they always come back stronger, that's how enemies are supposed to be. These terrorists are like cockroaches, defeating them once doesn't mean shit if you can't do it again. This might be dangerous, but considering their numbers I'll have to ask for this.

"I ask of the men invited here to participate in this with me, those two being Ayanokouji and Ryuuen."

"Huh? You want us?"

"Like Ryuuen said earlier, it'd be a pain in the ass to take this many people on at the same time so naturally I'd need backup. It's not going to be anything dangerous, I'll only need the help of you two to keep everyone indoors while I take care of the people outside."