Vol 1 Chapter 3.1

Ladies and gentlemen! It's just getting started!

"

Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

Right when I arrived to school, Ike Kanji called out to Yamauchi Haruki with a positive smile on his face.

It's quite unusual for them to arrive here this early, I'm usually one of the first people here since I wake up so early. Well me and Masaki. At least no one's getting here after the bell, if they did some punishment needs to be in order.

"“Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can’t sleep~"

"Yup, this school’s the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls
I mean their swimsuits!"

Ah so that's what they're after. If it weren't for my position and the school I'm currently in, I would have likely beaten them up for that. My shoulder us a bit better now so I can thrust my fists all I want, for a week at least.

But seriously, I can't blame them for being attracted to girls. Swimming class is taught to both boys and girls so we'd be able to see Horikita, Mii-chan, Kushida, Masaki and all the other girls in swimsuits.....their skin will become visible. Thinking of this is already getting me sort of excited, but I can't act like these two idiots.

All the current girls in the room move to the back, where my seat is located, to escape both Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

Naturally seeing so many girls hide behind my desk coincidentally doesn't mean squat! But seeing Masaki is also disgusted by them, I snatch her bag away from them and bring it over to her seat before silently walking to my desk and stare at the girls there.

They just stare back....as if asking for my aid.

"This is why I don't understand women... Alright what'd you want me to do with them?" As I say that, I turn my gaze to Ayanokouji who seems to be congratulating me with a small silent half-clap.

"S-snap them! Make them stop talking about our breasts size!" Is that still a thing guys do these days? I kind of doubt it.

"Oi, doctor! Come over here!"

"Fufu, did you call?"

A chubby boy, who apperantly has the nickname of "doctor" stands up from his seat and walk towards the two idiots. If I remember correctly, his name should be Sotomura or something like that.

"Doctor, could you record the girls wearing their swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me, I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them"

Oi oi! It's as if you three are the only ones in this damn class.... Welp, better go stop them before the situation escalates.

"Alright assholes! I'm coming right at ya like a cannonball!" Doing this shouldn't get me in trouble since I won't be physically harming anyone here. I might only scuff their desks but that's easy to hide.

I crouch down as they turn towards me as I kick myself off the ground while taking a coin out of my pocket to fling it towards Ike which hit him on the forehead as I land on his desk. Next I did the same with Yamauchi's desk and finally I hop over to Sotomura's and do the exact same thing. Finally to end the performance, I jump onto the wall to kick myself off it and land behind the three, shortly after I held all three of their heads together.

"You three were to fixated on those coins huh? Talk about greedy. Seriously try not to take bikini pics of the girls, you won't get your chance anyway."