Vol 4 Chapter Prologue

Crumbs of a party

Episode 1; Kurenai Rayla

"Haaaahh.....wow I woke up way too early huh?"

I'm currently wondering around the more secluded parts of the cruise ship extremely early in the morning.

I woke up this morning and noticed Kane wasn't up there anymore, I mean who would be except for me? Whatever, I'm using the opportunity of no one waking up early to go buy myself some breakfast, lunch and hopefully dinner for later and the days to come.

So far there aren't anymore announcements about a new exam so I can rest all I want, well I would have if my head wasn't being hunted so people could get answers out of me. The classes who are the most active are obviously class-A and D, I played them for fools and now they want to tie me to a chair for interrogation.

I've got the support of class-C, formerly known as class-B once we return to school. I was the one who drove them to victory after all this time so it's only natural they would want to help hide me,  sadly there are a few who are still skeptical but at least they're not snitching about my location.

Class-B is the only neutral one in this situation, some of them are trying to find me out of pure curiosity while the others are just keeping quiet even if they see me walking down the halls at times. It was a good idea not aiming for class-B, or else they would have gone for me like the other two classes.

"Ah, good morning Sugihara-kun."

"Morning."

Good people like this is what I like when I walk past someone, I call her class-B student-A or for sort, Mako.

Yeah I know her name, apperantly she was one of the few people in the first year who joined the kendo club so I met her there. We don't know one another that much to call eachother friends but we're close acquaintances, she's a nice and gentle onee-san-like person with a sexy ass voice, why isn't she one of the heroines?

"Oh I nearly forgot. Hey Mako, got a minute?"

"Need something? I'll try my best to help." She places her hands behind her back as she stares at me with a smile.

"You're part of Ray-chan's friend group right? I would appreciate it if you go over to her room and wake her up for me, then tell her to go to the restaurant on the second floor of the ship where I'll be be."

"Is that all? Well I certainly can do that much, but wouldn't it be better if you go into hiding still? There are typically people in the restaurant by this time."

"Yeah it's all good, I needed to cross this bridge eventually anyway so why not do it now?"

She nods and begins to make her way towards Ray-chan's room which is just a ways down the corridor. I want to get my fill of food first in case I need to bail during our talk, I can't wait forever for Ray-chan to take her bath and stuff so I'll eat ahead of time.

I already sent a text over to Soranyan since she should be awake at this time, there wouldn't be a read mark beside the text I sent otherwise. It's strange how she hasn't replied yet but I guess that's just a side of effect of morning drowsiness, either way I'm making my way towards the restaurant already so no use going back.

"Alright, time to get some grub!"

I briskly walk through the corridor and into the outside where the glances of a few students turn towards me for a brief second.

In order for them not to come after me, I raise a fist into the air with a glare in their direction. That'll do for now, if anyone comes close I'll knock their socks off, best part is I could just say it was self-defence in a way since I would get mobbed otherwise.