Chapter 10

NIKI POV BEFORE ENTERING YOUR ROOM

I know there is something between them and so does Will. The way they look at each other, the way Ranboo acted when Y/n ran away. You can tell there is feelings there. I'm fine with it though, its good to see Y/n happy for once especially after everything she's been through.

I entered Y/n's room and immediately I could tell I interrupted something. Ill ask Y/n about it later.

I stopped a chatted with them for a while but I left them alone and get back to what they were up to beforehand.

Y/N POV

Niki and I planned on having a girls night tonight. I went and had a shower as I needed time to myself to gather my thoughts. After my shower I just put on one of Ranboos hoodies and some joggers.

I went through to Nikis room and she was just sat on the bed on her phone

I went through to Nikis room and she was just sat on the bed on her phone. She saw me walk into the room and put her phone away and patted the bed in front of her. I sat in front of her cross legged. We talked for what felt like ages, then the one question which I knew was going to come up was said.

"So, Y/n you like Ranboo?"

Niki knew what she was doing she knew I had no way out of this question. My face said everything though. I started smiling and blush crept across my face and I nodded. I told her everything that happened earlier. She was very acceptant of it all which I was happy about.

*TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CBA TO WRITE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER*

I went back to my room and Ranboo was sat on the bed on his phone. I decided I was going to talk to him about what happened earlier when I ran away and then about me relapsing.

*TIMESKIP TO AFTER Y/N TELLS RANBOO EVERYTHING*

By this point we were both in tears. He didn't say anything but pull me into him and kissed my forehead. We were both really tired after that eventful day. We fell asleep there with me on his chest.