Chapter 7

NIKI POV

I walk into Y/n and Ranboos room to find them still asleep. They were cuddled into each other and I couldn't resist taking a photo of them. I posted it on twitter

@Nihaachu

<3

@Y/Username @Ranboosaysstuff

I quietly went back downstairs to find Will sat on the couch watching tv. I went over and showed him the photo.

RANBOO POV

I woke up to Y/n still being in my embrace. Some point during the night she must have shuffled up a bit as she now had her head nestled into my neck. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand to see it was 9:30am. I heard Niki and Will moving around downstairs so I shuffled my way out of Y/n's grip, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Niki and Wilbur were both sat on the couch watching tv so I went and joined them. I was sat scrolling through twitter when I saw the photo Niki posted. I screenshotted it and saved it to my camera roll. I then looked at Niki and she smirked at me. I'm sure I started to blush. Then I heard Y/n come downstairs and sit next to me on the couch. She laid her head on my shoulder and I could literally feel Niki and Will staring at us but I just pretended I didn't acknowledge it.

We all were sat talking then we all decided to have a movie night so we all went and got ready and headed off to the supermarket to get a bunch of different snacks. Whist we were going round Y/n and I were just acting like a pair of kids and was causing chaos for Niki and Will but we didn't care.

When we got back, we decided on some movies to watch. We decided to watch "Maze Runner" and Y/n and Niki insisted that we watched "Clueless". We laid all the snacks out on the table but Y/n kept holding onto the Tortilla Chips and wouldn't share them.

@Ranboosaysstuff

@Y/Unsename stop holding onto the chips :(

Y/n was cuddled into my side throughout all of the movies. After we finished the second movie we all decided to part ways and go to bed as it was almost midnight and we were all getting pretty tired. Y/n and I went to our room and Y/n went into the bathroom to do her usual night routine and get ready for bed. I quickly got changed and got into bed and waited for Y/n to come through. She finally came through and she curled up into my chest. "Goodnight Y/n" "Goodnight Ranboo". It wasn't log after that that we both fell asleep. Having Y/n there helps me go to sleep. She makes me feel safe in a way. Wait, do I like Y/n? I will ask Tubbo about it in the morning.