Chapter 3

I was awoken by the irritating sound of my alarm which signified another day. Cautiously I made my way downstairs making sure my father was no longer home. When I made sure it was safe to go down I went to the kitchen and made Niki and I some breakfast. I grabbed the eggs from the fridge and cracked a few into the pan and watched them sizzle away before putting some toast into the toaster. As I was putting the eggs on the plate I heard Niki come downstairs.

"Morning Y/N!" Niki said in her normal cheerful voice.

I handed her a plate and we ate discussing about the stream ideas.

Once I had finished eating I put my plate away and made my way upstairs and started getting ready for the day. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth etc then went back to my room and picked out an outfit.

 I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth etc then went back to my room and picked out an outfit

You quickly put your hair in a low ponytail and made your way into Niki's room to do the stream.

You pressed the go live button and saw chat slowly join. You turned off the starting soon screen and took chat by surprise.

"Hi chat!" you watched as chat started saying hellos.

"Chat today I'm going to be playing Jackbox with a few of Nikis friends" you played around on her discord and joined the vc.

"WOMAN" you heard a familiar voice scream which you gathered was Tommy.

There was a variation of Hi's and Hello's from everyone. In the vc was Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, Fundy and Ranboo.

After a few rounds and lots of fun you decided to end stream.

"Chat! Thank you all so much for watching! I think Tommy is about to go live so we shall raid him. Again thank you all so much for watching, Love you all!" you waved bye to chat and clicked the end stream button.

Suddenly you got a few notifications from twitter,

@tommyinnit followed you

@TubboLive followed you

@JackManifoldTV followed you

@FundyLive followed you

@Ranboosaysstuff followed you

@Ranboosaysstuff sent you a message

A wave of excitement passed over you as you read the last message

(Ranboos messages are in bold).

@Ranboosaysstuff

Hey! I had so much fun on your stream today

and I wondered if we could get to know eachother

better :)

Hey! Yes that would be great. I had so much

fun playing with you guys! Here's my number

so we can talk :)

 Here's my number  ***********

Thank you :)

You didn't realise you were smiling until Niki came into the room and pointed it out.

"Ooo y/n whose that your texting" she asked in a teasing manner

"Oh its Ranboo he messaged me saying how much fun it was and wanted to get to know eachother better."

Then you got another text

Unknown

Hey its Ranboo

Hiii

I was wondering if you wanted to call

later and get to know eachother a bit more?

Sounds good :)

You quickly change is name to Ranboo <3 and headed back to your room.

That night your father didn't come home but that didn't bother you much.

You quicky ran to the bathroom and did our usual night routine and headed back to your room.

Not long after you got back to your room your phone started to vibrate displaying the name Ranboo <3 across the centre of it. A smile crept across your face as you hit the little green tick but you quickly managed to hide it.

You and Ranboo spent the next few hours talking and getting to know eachother before your eyes started to feel heavy and you started feeling tired. You propped your phone up on a pot on your nightstand and laid down.

"Goodnight y/n" Ranboo whispered.

"Night Ranboo" I whispered half asleep.

Ranboo Pov

We were just talking and y/n was getting really tired. She placed me up against something facing her pillow and she laid down starting to drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight y/n" I whispered.

"Night Ranboo" she whispered back half asleep.

I quickly took a screenshot and laid there for a while thinking to myself, 'god she's really pretty when she sleeps'. I look over at the sleeping y/n and smiled. Before I knew it I fell asleep too.