Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I woke up to see a sleeping Ranboo still on the other end of the phone. I felt myself start to smile he looked so peaceful when he slept. I quickly took a screenshot and muted myself while I went and got ready. I looked in the closet and found a long sleeved turtleneck and jeans.

I grabbed my phone and went down to make breakfast but Niki was already there waiting for the toast to cook

"Morning y/n!" she looked at me then looked at what was on my phone and looked at me.

"Morning Niki! And for your information yes it is Ranboo." Niki just smirked at me and turned her attention back to the toast. We ate our breakfast making small talk about different things. I put my plate in the sink and went back up to my room. As I got back upstairs Ranboo started to wake up.

"Goodmorning Ranboo!" I smiled at him and made my way over to my pc.

"Morning y/n" he responded with a raspy voice since he just woke up. As soon as he started talking I felt butterflies appear in my stomach. God his morning voice was cute

"I was about to start stream and I was wondering if you wanted to join in a bit?" I really wanted him to join because he is just great fun to be around but at the same time I understood if he didn't.

"Yeah I will join in about 20 minutes. I will let you know when I'm ready."

"Ok! Speak to you in a bit. Bye Ranboo!"

"Bye y/n!"

I heard the sound of the phone hanging up and put my phone on the side. You click the 'Go Live' button and watch chat span various hi's and hello's.

"Hi chat! How are you all? Hope you are having a great day/evening/night! I'm thinking today we probably just do a chill chatting stream and maybe have a few friends join in a bit."

Chat and I just talked for a bit and then Ranboo messaged me.

Ranboo <3

Hey! I'm ready to join :)

Okii! Speak to you in a second :)

You heard the tone of someone calling.

"Ranboo! Hi! Say hi to chat!" I was trying to refrain from sounding too excited but it wasn't working.

"Y/n! Chat! Hi!" Ranboos voice was always calming to listen to and yet again I found myself smiling but of course chat had to pick up on that. Before I knew it my chat was spamming variations of 'aww' and 'simp'. I quickly muted the call and told chat off.

Ranboo, Chat and I sat and talked for the next hour before I decided to end stream.

"Chat thank you so much for watching the stream we are going to end it here. We are going to raid Niki so go on over and make sure to giver her a sub or follow. Love you guys! Say bye to chat Ranboo!"

"Bye chat!"

"Ok bye guys!" I waited for the raid to process then ended stream.

Ranboo and I just chatted for the next few hours. Niki had also come in and said she was going to meet Wilbur and Fundy so I was just home alone. Next thing I knew the front door was slammed shut and panic suddenly crossed my face. I quickly minimised the call Ranboo was on but made sure not to end it. The familiar sound of my father coming up the stairs was heard and I just stood there paralyzed in fear of what was about to happen next.

RANBOO POV

From what I heard from the call y/n wasn't doing great. Many cries for help was shouted by her and I was unsure on what to do. I quickly muted myself and called Niki to tell her what has happened. I told Niki everything in detail and she said that she was on her way back with Will and Fundy. All I could hear were the small cries from y/n on the other end of the phone.

"Y/n?" You could hear the sound of y/n sniffing. So you repeated it again and no response was heard. Then I heard Niki, Will and Fundy enter her room and comfort her. Niki thanked me and told me that she will tell me how y/n is later. Now all that was left to do was hope that she was ok.

NIKI POV

Will, Fundy and I made it home as quick as we could but my father wasn't home anymore. We made our way up to y/n's room as quick as we can. She was sitting with her knees tucked into her chest and rocking back and forth until she noticed me and ran to me and started crying even more. I handed y/n to Will and I started packing a bag of y/n's stuff and then made my way to my room and grabbed a bunch of my stuff and put it into a bag. I made sure to unplug both our monitors and pcs and put them in the back of Wilburs car. He carried y/n down and placed her in the bac next to me. I left a note on the side to our father saying

Dad,

y/n and I have left. We haven't been treated right ever since mum hasn't been around as much so we thought it was the best and left. You don't understand the pain you put us through.

Niki and y/n

I left the note and ran out the door making sure to lock it. Wilbur offered us a place to stay at his until we find our own place. It wasn't long until y/n was asleep on my arm. I texted Ranboo telling him what was happening.

Ranboo

Hi Ranboo. Just letting you know

y/n and I have left and we are going to be staying

with Wilbur for a while.

Thankyou so much for telling me

Niki just as long as she is ok I'm happy

Just to let you know I have booked a flight

and I am flying over to see y/n.

Thank you so much Ranboo

she is going to be so happy! When about is your

flight so I can let Will know.

I am flying out early hours of tomorrow

morning. See you all soon!

The rest of the car ride was silent with y/n sleeping against me and Fundy asleep in the passenger seat. It wasn't long before I drifted to sleep next to y/n.