Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I wake up and look at the time on my phone. 4:30. I carefully remove myself from Ranboos arms and quietly go to my closet and grab a hoodie. I pick my headphones up from my nightstand and leave the room gently shutting the door to make sure not to make any noise. I tiptoe downstairs avoiding the ones that make noise and leave the house taking the spare key so I can get back in.

I plug my headphones in and open Spotify and shuffle one of my playlists.

I hum along to the song until the beat hits.

But I crumble completely when you cry

It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye

I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise

Take my hands off of your eyes too soon

I'm going back to 505

If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive

In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side

With your hands between your thighs and a smile

While this bit is playing I take in my surroundings. I was walking down this little alleyway that had vintage style streetlamps hanging off each shop. I take a photo of it and post it on Instagram.

@Y/username

Liked by @user_125 and 160 others

Early morning walks hit different.

I start to make my way back to Wilbur's. I have been gone nearly 2 and a half hours and I know Will, Niki and Ranboo are likely to be up and probably wondering where I've gone.

I walk back inside and place the key back on the rack. I pause my music and take my headphones out and place them in my pocket. I could hear the muffled sounds of everyone talking in the kitchen but I couldn't work out what they were talking about until I got closer. I could hear Niki panicking thinking something bad has happened to me. I don't think they heard me come in until I joined them in the kitchen.

"Its nice out there" I said as I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Ranboo. I gave him a quick hug then went to the fridge and grabbed some water and sat back down.

Will made us some breakfast then we all just sat talking for ages.