Chapter 14

*TIMESKIP A FEW DAYS*

Y/N POV

These past few days Niki and I have been looking for houses. We have realised that we can't live with Wilbur forever. We have found one we like and I think it might be the one. Its just a few streets down from Wilbur and also right near the beach. Theres 3 rooms ones mine, ones Nikis and the other one is a spare one which we're going to keep as a spare room for now. Ranboo is going to head back to the US soon, I'm going to miss him but his family probably miss him as he has been here for a while now. Its weird to think that I met him through my sisters discord. Since then, Ranboo and I have developed a connection that I didn't even know I was able to have with someone. I really like him; Niki knows how much I do and she reckons he likes me back but she isn't 100% sure. I want to tell Will but it's not that I don't trust him but I have a feeling that if Ranboo did like me back that Will would tell him, at the same time though I want to tell Ranboo that I like him, but if he doesn't like me, I've messed up, but if he does, I don't know what I'd do. But I don't want to get my hopes up about anything.

I roll myself out of bed and get ready. I feel like dressing more fancier than normal so I put on a lace corset type top and some blue jeans.

 I feel like dressing more fancier than normal so I put on a lace corset type top and some blue jeans

As I go downstairs, I hear Niki and Wilbur talking in the kitchen, they weren't having their usual conversation though. They were talking in hushed voices. I could just make out what they were saying, they were talking about Ranboo and I. They were talking about how they think we were feeling towards each other. I heard the floorboards creak behind me and Ranboo appear. He snaked his arms around my neck and sat behind me listening to their conversation. I could feel his grip loosen around me and then moving to the step next to me. I placed my head on his shoulder. He put his head on top of mine. We tried to make as little noise as possible. Then something I wasn't expecting to happen happened.

"Y/n?"

I lifted my head to look at him.

"I like you, a lot. I'm sorry if you don't like me back but I really needed to tell you that."

He looks at me with an apologetic look in his eyes. I pull him in for a hug.

"Wow, you've just said everything I've wanted to say to you."

Ranboos look of apology turned into a look of relief. We got up from the step.

Ranboo took my hand and we went into the kitchen. We didn't release the grip on each other's hand. Niki gave me 'the' look and mouthed to me

'You are telling me everything later'

I laughed and then joined in with Ranboo and Wilbur's conversation. I could see Wilbur's eyes darting from our hands to us.

"Y/n, can I talk to you outside."

I nodded and let go of Ranboos hand.

Wilbur and I went outside and talked. He gave me the usual 'big brother' style talk. I switched off to him halfway through it and just agreed to everything he said.

We went back inside and all just continued our conversation with Niki and Ranboo.