Chapter 17

Y/N POV

I wake up to an empty room. The sunlight shines in my eyes from the outside of the curtains. There is a faint sound of talking coming from the kitchen. I recognise two of the voices, Niki & Wilbur. I roll over to get up and realise I'm not in my room, then I remember last night, the way we looked at each other, the way the light looked so perfect on him, the way neither of us said anything but knew exactly what we wanted. I got up and went through to the kitchen. In there stood Niki & Will. They glanced at each other then back at me.

"Hey Will!" I walked over and quickly hugged him, he was like my brother so either of us thought nothing of it.

"Hey Y/n! And if you're wondering Ranboo had to go get some stuff and he will be back in a bit. "He chuckled as he said that. How could he tell I was looking for Ranboo? I said bye to them and went and got ready. I put something comfy as I wasn't planning on going anywhere and I couldn't be bothered to put any makeup on.

I went through and sat on the couch. I plugged my headphones into my phone and listened to music as I had the pace to myself. I lost track of time and before long I felt an arm snake round my back and hug me. I took my headphones out and turned around to look at Ranboo. We smiled at each other and before either of our brains could function, he lifted me up and kissed me. When we parted from each other we were blushing like crazy. We headed beck to my room and laid talking for a while, obviously he had a tight hold of me. I had an idea so we quickly changed into matching clothes and took a photo to post on twitter. Ranboo had two t-shirts that looked almost identical so he gave me one to put on and he wore the other.

@Y/username

@Ranboosaysstuff thanks for the shirt ;)

Liked by Ranboosaysstuff, Nihaachu and 1.5k others

@Ranboosaysstuff

I want that shirt back Y/N!

@Username3004

Wait are you guys dating?!

@Username0932

Ranboo and Y/n couple goals??

@Nihaachu

This is so cute guys <3

Ranboo and I were laughing as we scrolled through the comments of our fans trying to work out if we were dating or not. Before long Niki and Will came back so we decided to go and see them. We spent some time as a group watching a movie but it was getting late and I was getting tired. I ended up dragging Ranboo through to my room to go to bed. As we left the room Niki and Will laughed to each other, I was too tired to say anything so I just kept walking. We cuddled in bed for a while before we both fell asleep.