053. 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌

4x21 She's Come Undone

Kalani puts her hand in her hands in her jacket pockets as she sits on a blanket on the sand. She was at the beach. "I assume im not really here," she says when Damon sits down with her. "No, you're in the cellar," he says as she nods.

"Let me guess, you'll bring me back to the land of the living when you like me again," she says crossing her legs. "What's that supposed to mean?" Damon asks as Kalani shrugs. "It's fine. I get it. When Isobel didn't like me she would put me in the corner until she calmed down, now you and Uncle Stef are doing it too," Kalani says looking at the ocean.

"Like, I use to be, like, your special creation. This good person and now I'm a piece of shit," she adds. "You are not a piece of shit. You've just done bad things. There's not a single evil bone in your body," he says as she laughs.

"No, I was gonna kill Bonnie last night. Like, Bonnie, Bonnie. The girl I loved. I mean, I was in love with her, like stand in front of her house with a speaker on my head kinda stupid love, and last night I was gonna break her neck because I wanted to. I still want to. I want to rip open her throat and drink every drop of her blood and I want to do the same with you. I want to kill you right now," Kalani says as Damon gets up. "You are stronger than this Kalani. I know you are," Stefan says placing a kiss on her head before leaving.

After hours Kalani wakes up to see Stefan sitting in front of her. "I bought you a strip of bacon," he says handing it to her. "I'm hungry, bring me more," she says when she's done with it. "Damon is making you breakfast," Stefan says before Damon walks in with a plastic plate with pancakes, fruit, and bacon.

"A plastic plate? I'm not ten," Kalani says as Damon hands Stefan the plate. "You might get ideas," he says as Stefan laughs. "I'm gonna check on Elena," he says before walking away. "You know, locking me in the cellar is so not cool," Kalani says as Stefan hands her a strip of bacon.

"Well, it's either here or throwing you in a coffin and in the ocean," Stefan says as Kalani nods. "Cellar is kind of better now," she says eating the bacon before taking a pancake from the plate.

"You know when I regain my strength I'll come for you," Kalani says before shoving the pancake in her mouth. "It's fine," Stefan says before handing the girl a few grapes. "More," Kalani says when she's done with them. "Do you always eat this fast? It's like you're inhaling this shit," Stefan says handing her berries.

"Well, you know when you eat and afterward you feel all guilty?" Kalani asks as Stefan shakes his head. "Well, when I turn on my humanity, eventually, I'll feel awful so why feel awful because of eating a little bit when I can eat alot and feel bad cause im gonna feel bad anyway," Kalani explains while eating berries.

"You shouldn't feel bad for that," Stefan says as Kalani puts berries on a pancake. "Yeah, yeah. Taste this," she says as Stefan sighs before going near as Kalani drops the food before snapping his neck before she starts searching through his pockets.

"Is this what you're looking for?" Damon asks when she looks up and sees him holding the key. "So the wrong brother stayed. Great," Kalani says pushing Stefan away from her. "You know what? No more food for you," Damon says stabbing Kalani with a certain syringe before picking up the plate and grabbing Stefan's leg before dragging him out and shutting the door behind him.

When she wakes up this time Klaus is sitting in front of her. "Klaus," she says moving forward to him. "It's okay, darling," he says placing a hand on her cheek. "I thought you left," she says as he laughs. "And not say goodbye to you. Never," he says as she smiles.

"Get me out of here and I'll go with you to New Orleans. It would be so much fun. You and me, like the old days," she says as he nods. "It would, wouldn't it. You could do whatever you want," he says as she nods. "And everyone here is so mean but not you," she says as he laughs.

"I think you're the only person who thinks that," he says as she shrugs. "I don't care. I just wanna go," she says as he nods. "But first you have to flip the switch. Your uncle is right, there's not a single evil bone in your body," Klaus says as Kalani pulls away.

"How did you know what he said?" She asks resting her back against the wall. "Youre not Klaus are you?" She asks as he gets up. "Youre right. Klaus is gone and he didn't even say goodbye to you," he says turning his back to Kalani before appearing as Stefan.

"Let that sink in. Your dear friend went and left you behind just as Max and Ginny did. Just as your mother did. God, you must be a piece of work if everyone's just leaving," Silas says with a smile before turning again and appearing as Damon.

"Youre right. I am a piece of work so listen real quick," Kalani says as a smile creeps on her face. "Let's start. For the first immortal being, you really got put down quickly like the weak little bitch you are," Kalani says sitting up.

"Secondly, do you love tricking young people. I mean, Shane was pretty young when you fucked him, and then Bonnie who's not even old enough to drink and who knows how many other kids you've tricked," Kalani says with a laugh.

"And lastly, you ugly aren't you? That's why you don't want to show your real face cause you're ugly and it's fine. Ugly people deserve rights too," Kalani says as Silas frowns.

"What?" He asks as she nods. "You're ugly now leave before I start screaming and my uncles come in," Kalani says and closes her eyes. When she opens her eyes Silas is gone.