005. 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔

3x4 Disturbing Behavior

Kalani walks into the bar with Adelaide to see a blonde girl sitting with Stefan, Klaus, and the witch woman who Kalani wouldn't be able to recognize out of three people. "Good day everyone," Kalani says looking at the blonde. "Who is that?" She whispers to Adelaide.

"Rebekah. We met last night," the blonde girl speaks up. "Oh, yeah. I don't remember but cool," Kalani says giving Rebekah a thumbs up. "What do you remember from last night?" Klaus questions. "There was a lot of drinking and I think I was on the bathroom floor for some reason," Kalani explains.

"Anyway, what are you guys up to?" Kalani asks sitting down as Adelaide sits down next to her. "The witch is failing in finding Rebekah's necklace. Maybe your witch can help," Klaus says looking at Adelaide. "If she wants to," Kalani says with a shrug.

"If you tell her to, she has to. You saved her from Marcus after all," Stefan explains. "Who?" Rebekah questions. "When I moved here after my family died Marcus took me in and I owed him a lot of money. When I couldn't pay he suggested I work for him, as his witch until Kalani paid him off," Adelaide explains. "But you don't owe me anything," Kalani adds.

"And we don't have to be here so let's go," Kalani says getting up. "Where are you going?" Klaus asks as Adelaide gets up. "Anywhere away from you losers," Kalani says before taking Adelaide's hand as they walk away.

After a few hours, Klaus calls them back as they get into a truck. "Do we have to drive in this ugly thing?" Adelaide asks as Kalani laughs. "Klaus keeps his siblings' bodies in the back," she explains. "That's fucked up," Adelaide says as Kalani nods. "I know," she responds closing her eyes.