039. 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

4x6 We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Kalani sits on the Gilbert table between Alex and Bonnie as they look at Damon and Stefan. Max and Ginny had decided to go shopping and Alex and Kalani were just hoping that they wouldn't buy any new pets on this trip.

"You idiots lost Elena?" Alex asks putting his arm around Kalani's shoulder. "Lost is a strong word. We just don't know where she is," Damon explains. "I'm more worried about what Klaus said about the curse," Stefan adds.

"Klaus has her. The same Klaus who needs her alive and the same one who knows everything and who can help her through this rough time? Wow, then we gotta go save her," Kalani says sarcastically. "Yeah, he could be helping her as we speak," Alex says shaking his head.

"You're so dumb I'm getting a headache," Kalani adds. "Maybe I should make you something to eat," Bonnie says but Kalani waves her off. "Nah, I'm good. Maybe you can try to break the curse," Kalani says facing Bonnie. "Let your fancy doctor friend help you," she adds. "Sure," Bonnie says as Kalani gets off the table before facing Bonnie.

"That's our signal to leave," Alex says pulling the two brothers out of the kitchen. "What's up?" Bonnie asks as Kalani stands in front of her. "If you're gonna do this, do what you can but if the spirits push back too hard you have to stop. I know Damon and Stefan are acting like this is the only option but I think Klaus can help so don't waste too much energy on this," Kalani explains.

"You trust Klaus?" Bonnie questions. "Not with a lot but I trust him to help Elena," Kalani explains before the front door swings open revealing Max and Ginny who both had nose piercings. Max had a stud and Ginny had a septum. "Oh my God," Kalani says looking at the two.