052. 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏

4x19 Pictures of You

Kalani walks into the boarding house holding a puppy. "Woah, what are you doing with that thing?" Damon asks tossing a ball to Stefan. "It's my new puppy. His owners treated him like shit so I killed them and took the puppy. Yes, I did," she says kissing the puppy's neck.

"His name is Alex. I thought it would be funny," Kalani says putting the puppy on the ground. "And it is," she adds. "That's fucked up," Stefan speaks up. "That's the point," Kalani says with a smile.

"Oh my God! A puppy!" Ginny says when she walks into the room and bends to the puppy's eye level. "His name is Alex," Kalani says as Ginny looks up at her. "See, it's hilarious," Kalani says before walking away.

...

"What do you think of my dress, Alex?" Kalani asks the puppy on her bed who barks. "I know I look amazing," she says picking the puppy up. "Let's go," she says walking out of her room and into the living room to see Stefan, Damon, Ginny, and Max.

"Tell them they look like shit, Alex," Kalani says as the puppy barks. "Alex says you look like shit," she says with a smile. "Put the dog down and get outside asshole," Damon says as Kalani puts the puppy. "Bye Alex," she says kissing his head before walking out of the house.

When they walk into the dance Ginny and Max are on each side of Kalani. "Look it's your first day," Max says pointing at one of the pictures on the wall. "Aww, me and my now dead dad," Kalani says with a giggle.

"You look adorable," a voice says as Kalani turns to see Bonnie. "Bonnie Bennett, you look as beautiful as you all are boring which is very beautiful," Kalani says with a smile. "I don't know if I should kiss you or if I should stab you in the eye," Bonnie says as Max and Ginny leave.

"You could do both," Kalani says standing in front of Bonnie. "I hate you," Bonnie says as Kalani lifts the girl's chin with her pointer finger. "I love that you think that," she says as a smirk forms on her red lips.

"Your sister is a bitch by the way," Bonnie says as Kalani removes her finger. "Maybe cause you promised to bring her dead brother back to life and then ended up running away like a bitch like you guys usually do when you don't know what to do," Kalani explains.

"Not that I care. I don't really care about Jeremy. He was annoying anyway," she adds. "Wow, at least now you say what you think," Bonnie says as Kalani nods. "Which reminds me, I killed Jamie," Kalani says placing her hands on her hips. "What?" Bonnie asks confused.

"Jamie, Abby's adopted, kid. I killed him. I was bored the other night and drove over and ripped his throat out," Kalani says as Bonnie moves back. "Oh my God," she says reaching for the ring Kalani had given her. "I gotta go but I'll see you around," Kalani says as she walks away.

"Let's dance," Damon says pulling the girl onto the dance floor. "Why are you doing this?" Kalani questions looking at him. "Dancing? Because I like dancing," he says as she rolls her eyes. "No, why are you trying to bore me to death?" She asks with a smile.

"You know, I don't remember you buying a new dress," Damon says as Kalani nods. "I didn't. My friend, Klaus gave it to me," Kalani says as Damon laughs. "You're friends with Klaus?" He asks as she shrugs. "Basically," she says as she hums along to the music.

"Taylor Swift. Whoever chose the music has great taste," Kalani says pulling away from Damon. "I'm gonna get something to eat before I start eating someone here," Kalani says with a smile before walking away.

...

When Kalani walks out she sees Bonnie standing in front of Elena who looks like she's having a shit time. "Bonnie! Stop!" She calls as she runs up to the girl. "She tried to kill me," Bonnie says looking down at Elena who has blood coming out of her mouth.

"But she's still your friend and you're killing her," Kalani says as Bonnie faces her. "I'm not killing her," Bonnie says as Kalani walks closer. "It sure looks like it. She doesn't have her humanity but you do and you're gonna kill her. You'll be just like her," Kalani says as Bonnie lets go.

"I don't want to kill her," she says as Kalani nods. "I know. Come here," she says as Bonnie hugs her. "You're gonna be okay," Kalani says as her hand moves to Bonnie's neck. "Not today Satan," Damon says as he stabs Kalani with a vervain syringe.