028. 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕

3x19 Heart Of Darkness

Kalani sits next to Ginny as she presses her forehead to the girl's cheek. "What are you doing?" Ginny questions. "Reading your mind," Kalani responds. "Don't. Go check on Ric or something," Ginny explains. "Fine," Kalani says before getting up and walking to the cell.

"Hey, bud," she says walking in. "Go away," he says as she nods. "Kali," Stefan says walking into the cell. "What?" She asks facing him. "Can you beat him up till he becomes his alter ego," he says as she shrugs. "Cool. I was bored anyway," she says before punching Ric. "Ow," he says as Stefan walks out of the cell.

"I'll stop if you get all evil," Kalani says before punching him again. "This is actually fun," she says before punching him until he was bloody. "You are so weak," Ric says looking up at her from the ground. "Welcome evil Ric," she says before punching him again.

"You're supposed to be one of natures ugliest creatures and you can't even get that right. That's probably why your mom left," Ric says before Kalani punches him. "Never will I listen to the words coming from a man with an unwashed ass," Kalani says before punching him again but this time her punches her back before the two start beating each other up.

"Okay, this enough," Stefan says pulling Kalani away from Ric. "I'm leaving," she says wiping the blood from her nose before walking out of the room.