012. 𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅

3x7 Ghost World

Kalani's eyes flutter open before she sees Mason looking at her. She screams before holding her blanket lightly to her chest. "What's wrong?" Adelaide questions still have asleep. "Nothing. Go back to sleep," Mason says as Kalani rubs her eyes. "I can't believe you're here. Here as in my room and this celestial plane," she explains.

"I know. It's great. Now get up," Mason says as she groans before climbing out from under the covers as Mason looks away. "You're naked," he says as she nods before Max runs in. "I heard you scream. What's going on?" He asks before he sees Mason.

"I think im hallucinating," he says as Kalani shakes her head. "Nah, I see him too," she says before she hears someone clear their throat as she turns to see Isobel. "Why are you, naked young lady?" She asks as Kalani groans. "Can everyone just get the fuck out of my room?!" Kalani asks looking at the group. "Okay," Mason says before disappearing as Isobel follows.

"That's a nice tattoo," Max says looking at the small daisy tattoo on her hip. "It's Addy's favorite flower. Now leave before I snap your neck," Kalani says as Max gives her a salute before walking away as he closes the door behind him before she walks into the bathroom.