003. 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃

3x2 The Hybrid

Kalani sighs as she walks through the woods with Stefan and Klaus and the dead body over Stefan's shoulder. "You Salvatores, always brooding," Klaus says looking at the two.

"Every time you open your mouth I wanna stab you," Kalani speaks up. "I love your sense of humor," Klaus says before the girl pulls a knife from her pocket and stabs him in the shoulder as he groans. "It will take more than this to kill me," he says pulling it out and handing it to her. "I know, I just like causing you pain," she says with a smile.

"I won't be in pain anymore," Klaus says looking at the pack kn front of them. The pack faces them before Stefan throws the body on the ground and a woman runs up to them. "Can we go before someone gets all emotional and shit?" Kalani asks before the woman starts crying. "Too late," Klaus says as she puts her knife in her pocket. "I'll be in the car," she says we're grabbing a random werewolf. "Taking this with me," she says before walking away and pulling the person with her.

After drinking all their blood she leaves them in the woods before walking to the car. She sits down before calling Adelaide as the two spend hours talking about random nonsense.