040. 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆

4x7 My Brother's Keeper

Kalani lays on the couch in pajamas as she reads. "Woah," a voice says as she looks up to see Max. "You wear glasses?" He asks as the girl pushes up her glasses. "Yeah and you have freckles," she says pulling him down next to her as she touches his cheek.

"You didn't know I have freckles?" He asks as she nods. "No, im really blind," she explains. "She doesn't wear her glasses because she likes not really seeing things," Alex explains walking into the living room. "And she's not wearing a dress," Ginny says following him in when Kalani realizes that they were all dressed up. Max and Alex, were wearing matching blue suits and Ginny was wearing a black corset dress with red flower prints.

"I forgot to buy a dress," Kalani says holding the ring on her chain between her pointer and middle finger before there's a knock on the door. "Alex," Max, Ginny, and Kalani say at the same time as Alex groans. "I heard it too and you know you can open it yourselves right?" Alex asks as the three hold up their hands as if they were reaching for the door before saying 'Too far' at the same time.

"Alright," Alex says before opening the door revealing Klaus. "I knew it," he says walking into the house. "Knew what?" Kalani asks knowing fully resting her head on Max's lap. "That you wouldn't have a dress," he says holding up a dress cover. "Oh my God!" Ginny speaks up.

"You didn't have to," Kalani asks getting up. "I wanted to," he says handing it to her. "Thank you," she says smiling at him. "You're very welcome," he says before she kisses his cheek as he walks away.

"Are sleeping with that guy?" Alex asks when the door shuts. "Alex!" The group says at the same time before Kalani throws a pillow at him. "I'm just asking," he says throwing the pillow back at her.

»»

Kalani stands next to Alex as they talk about the day. "You should go talk to Bonnie," Alex says as she laughs. "What would I even say?" She asks as he faces her. "We'll practice. I'll be Bonnie and you'll be-" Alex says before she cuts him off. "Cate Blanchett," she says as Alex shakes his head. "You'll be yourself," he says as she sighs. "Fine," she responds before Bonnie walks up to them.

"Hey," she says looking at the two. "Hey there," Kalani says in an Australian accent. "I'm leaving," Alex says before walking away. "I didn't see you there," Kalani says in her normal accent. "Really? Cause you looked directly at me," Bonnie says as Kalani nods. "Oh yeah," she responds like she knew but she really had no clue who she was looking at. Maybe she really did need to wear her glasses or at least contacts.

"I just remembered we were together for the last one, remember?" Bonnie asks as Kalani nods. "You called me handsome," Kalani says as Bonnie faces her. "You are handsome," she says giving Kalani a smile. "Thank you," Kalani before Damon walks up to them pulling Bonnie away with a Jeremy problem.

"I got you champagne," Alex says walking up to Kalani. "Thank you," she says taking the glass. "Can we not go home tonight? I really wanna just drive around all night," Kalani says as Alex nods. "Sure. That actually sounds much more fun than just going home," he explains smiling at her.