041. 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅

4x8 We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Kalani sits on her couch as she puts lipgloss on Max before they hear Damon moan in his room. "Oh my God. I wish I could turn my hearing off," Max says a Kalani laughs. "Wait a minute. Who's he with?" Kalani asks before calling for Ginny who walks out of her room. "If it's you or Ginny," Kalani says looking at the two.

"Alex!" Max calls before he walks out of his room. "Yes, darling," Alex says leaning against his door. "Whos with the demon?" Max questions. "Thankfully it's your sister and not mine," Alex says with a smile. "I think I need to be alone for a while," Kalani says getting up.

"Be alone with me before I shoot myself in the face," Kalani says as Max nods before the two walk away. "He is so cute when he's wearing lipgloss," Ginny says looking over at Alex. "Don't forget he's mine. I got the guy," Alex says as Ginny flips him off before walking away.

»»»

Kalani blows on her nails as she lays on her bed with Max who was pouring soda into his mouth. "Maxwell," Alex says walking into the room. "It's just Max," Max says sitting up. "We have to go with Damon and Stefan. We're off to New Orleans. We're gonna do straight shit like piss on the ground and fuck bitches," Alex says as Kalani and Max look at him.

"I've never been so unattracted to anyone in my entire life," Max says looking at Alex. "Call me a light cause you just turned me off," Kalani explains. "Call me a pillow because-" Max says before Alex cuts him off. "Are you coming or not?" Alex questions. "Not right now," Max says before Kalani falls off the bed. "I got myself in that," Alex says before Kalani moves up from behind the bed. "In what?" She asks as Max gives her a high five.

"Fuck you guys," Alex says looking at the two. "You wish," they say at the same time before bursting into laughter. "What's up with these whores?" Ginny asks walking in as she looks at the two who were both on the ground laughing.

»»»

Kalani lays on her bed as she looks at her ceiling. "Drugs are your friends," she sings softly before Ginny sits up. "What did you just say?" Ginny asks as Kalani shrugs. "I'm gonna get myself a beer," Kalani says before getting up. "Since when do you drink beer?" Ginny asks as Kalani laughs. "I'm not gonna drink beer. Imma gonna steal some of Damon's bourbon," Kalani says before walking out of her room.

She walks into Damon's room to find Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline in his bathroom. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks taking a bottle of bourbon from Damon's closet. "Just about to leave," Elena says before rushing out as Caroline follows.

"They're weird," Kalani says opening the bottle and taking a sip. "You can say that again," Bonnie says as Kalani holds the bottle to her. "No thanks," Bonnie says as Kalani shrugs before taking another sip. "Your loss," she says resting her arm on Damon's dresser before Bonnie's phone goes off loudly.

"Sorry, it's really loud," Bonnie says turning it off. "Are you loud?" Kalani asks as Bonnie looks up at her before Ginny walks in. "Thank God," she says grabbing the bottle from Kalani before walking out of the room. "I should go," Kalani says before walking out with Ginny.