011. 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒅

Kalani takes a sip of her beer as she watches the fire burn. "Where's your little girlfriend?" Bonnie asks standing next to the girl. "At home. She's keeping an eye on the group," Kalani explains.

"What? You don't want your supposed friends here, at the mercy of Stefan or Rebekah. You know those two kill them if they get pissed off by them and your friends can be really annoying when they want to be," Bonnie explains.

"They're not annoying. They're just different," Kalani says pushing her hair out of her face. "You know what I think? I think you like messing with them and teasing them but you hate it when others do it. You don't like it when people pick on them or call them annoying because that's what they are-" Bonnie says before she gets cut off by Kalani shoving her against a tree with her hand around the girl's throat.

"You wanna know what I think? I think your little boyfriend is so busy fucking ghosts he doesn't pay any attention to you and want attention from me. Why? Maybe because you finally realized that compared to little Jer, I'm a God," Kalani whispering into Bonnie's ear with a smirk.

"Now, have a good night, love," Kalani says before pulling away from Bonnie and throwing her cup into the fire. She glances at Bonnie one more, who was touching her neck, before she walks away.