010. 𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕

Kalani sits at her lunch table as she watches Max walk up to her. "Your crazy friend won't leave me alone," he says as she places her elbows on her knees so she can lean forward. "Klaus told Bekah to keep an eye out on his creations. You know, to make sure you don't die," Kalani explains as she takes a sip of her blood from her bottle.

"Wow, you really don't give a single fuck about anyone," he says as she shrugs. "I do have a little soft spot for Addy," she says as he grabs the bottle from her before removing the cap and drinking from it. "You didn't mind my germs before," she says as he wipes his mouth before closing the bottle.

"Fuck off," he says before Alex walks up to them. "No thanks," Kalani says looking at Max before getting off the table. "I wanna have a little fun first," she says before gripping his shoulders. "What are you doing?" Alex asks as she shushes him. "I wanna see how many cartwheels you can do before throwing up," she says compelling him. He drops his bags before he starts doing cartwheels.

"Make him stop," Max says as Kalani gets back on the table as Ginny walks up to them. "Perfect timing," she says before pulling Ginny close to her. "What's going on?" Ginny questions but Kalani places her hand over the girl's mouth.

"Let's see how long you can spin around for until you pass out," she compels before Ginny starts spinning around as Kalani laughs. "This is fun," she says facing Max. "No, it's not it's the opposite of fun," Max says trying to get them to stop but they wouldn't.

"What's going on?" A voice says as they turn to see Bonnie. "Wanna watch the show?" Kalani questions with a big smile. "You can't mess with them like that. They're your friends," Bonnie explains.

"No, they're Lani's friends or Kal or whatever the fuck they called her. I'm the newer, better version of that sobbing little idiot and I don't need any friends and I certainly don't need you," Kalani says before compelling Alex and Ginny to stop. "You were getting boring anyway," she says before walking away.