038. 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

4x5 The Killer

Kalani stands in front of Bonnie's house as she holds a bouquet of pink and purple tulips in one and a ring box in the other. She knocks before the doot opens revealing Bonnie. "Hey," she says before Bonnie lets her in.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Bonnie asks as Kalani hands her the flowers. "I wanted to talk. I heard your powers are off or gone so I bought you those. You still like tulips don't you?" Kalani asks as Bonnie nods before heading to the kitchen to put them away before walking back out. "Thank you," she says looking at the blonde.

"You're welcome. And this is for being an absolutely terrible friend," Kalani says handing her a ring box. "You aren't a bad friend," Bonnie says taking the box. "I am because it's hard being friends with you," Kalani says as Bonnie opens the box. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asks looking at the ring.

"I just love you too much," Kalani admits as Bonnie looks up at her. "Is this why you bought this? To buy my love?" She asks as Kalani shakes her head. "No, I bought it to be a good friend. I want to be your friend Bonnie even if it's hard," Kalani explains. "Oh, okay. Thank you for the ring then. It's beautiful," Bonnie says before taking it out of the box and putting it on her right hand's middle finger.

"You have a new ring too," Bonnie says looking at the ring that hung on a chain around Kalani's neck. "It's not exactly new. It was my mom's engagement ring. We were cleaning out my parents' room when we found it. I couldn't put it on so Alex gave me the chain," Kalani says touching the ring.

"Was it not your size?" Bonnie asks as Kalani shakes her head. "No, it actually fits perfectly. I just can't. I can't explain it," Kalani says as Bonnie nods. "I get it," Bonnie says before the two walk out of the house. "Can you give me a lift?" Bonnie asks as they walk to Kalani's car. "Anytime," Kalani says before getting into the car.

Bonnie's ring

Kalani's ring

Kalani's ring