"Please let me come. Please touch my clit." I'm not above begging at this point.

Ryder laughs against me, but he does flick my clit with his tongue earning a glare from me. While staring deeply into my eyes he takes me in the mouth and sucks me. Earning a loud moan from me for his efforts. He continues to take care of me dragging me to the cliff. When I think I can take no more my body spasms in the first orgasm I've had in weeks. Wave after wave crashes through me with no end in sight.

Finally I return to my body only to have Ryder positing himself above me and nudging his way slowly between my folds.

"Fuck I've missed having you wrapped so tight around me. Lately the only skin I've been feeling around my cock was my hand."

Once he is all the ways in he starts to rock back and forth pulling himself between my folds. My legs wrap around him holding him tight to me. He links are fingers together still pounding inside me. I wither and moan beneath him being brought to yet more heights.

All to soon he erupts inside me triggering my own orgasm. He rains kisses all over my face repeating over and over he loves me. How I wish I could say those words with such ease, but I can't. He seems not to notice I haven't said I love you to him because when he rolls off me gather me in his arms he makes no comment on the matter.

I snuggle against him feeling more content then I have in a long time. Not matter what Ryder and I will find a way to navigate through these rocky waters together. We are better together than a part.

The alarm sounds waking me from the best sleep I've has in a long time. I groan not wanting to leave the warmth I was snuggled against. The second I realize I'm not alone and I'm naked I sit up with a start. Slowly I turn my head to see who was lying next to me. The memories from last night come flooding in when I see Ryder laying beside me deep in sleep.

He grumbles in his sleep and his eyes flutter open. "Turn the alarm off and come back to bed." When I don't move fast enough for him he sneaks an arm around me hips and pulls me down against his chest. He then cages me in against him kissing the side of my neck. "Much better," he says with a smile and closes his eyes.

I relax against him enjoying being in his arms. Morning were always a peaceful time with him because I would want to start the day and him continue to relax in bed. Which relaxing in bed was something I needed. Since I'm always on the go and my mine moves a mile a minute I would need these reminders to relax.

All too soon my alarm chimes again. As much as I want to ignore the device and continue to soak up the moment my responsibilities continue to nag at me. When I try to wiggle from his hold he only tightens his arms around me.

"No," he groans, "sleep."

"But Ryder," I whine, "I have work I need to do and lying in bed all day will prevent me from doing so."

He buries his face into my neck. "As your boss I'm tell you to take the day off."

"If only you could do that," I tell him pushing at his chest. Accidently my lower half rubs against him discovering he is already awake.

He pushes himself against me and rolls us so he's looming above me. "If you wanted me all you needed to do was say something," he explains with a smile. "I would be more than happy to help you out."

He presses himself between his legs and bends down to kiss me. Helplessly I wrap my arms around his neck and return his kiss. He nudges my legs a part and slowly enters me. I groan in the pleasure of having him fill me. Just as he is all the way in my phone alarms again.

"If you don't shut that fucking thing off I promise you I will smash it into tiny pieces and it will never make a sound," he growls and by the glint in his eyes I can tell he's not bluffing.