Chapter 32: Closer

KAYLA

FLASHBACK

After practicing, Kay goes to bed. Although she doesn't sleep. She cuddles under her fluffy yellow blanket and switch on the walkie talkie. Kayla holds down the long button. "Are you still awake?"   

"Yes, baby."

She swoons by how fast he responds and for the darling way he calls her baby. "I'm still sorry about earlier."

"Don't be." 

"I won't do it again..."

"I forgive you."

Would he say that if he knew I liked another boy? I don't even know how to share that with him. It'll only start a fight. I like that were a drama free couple....and want to keep it that way. I want to safeguard our harmony. "Thank you." Kay decides to hide the truth. "So...about making it up to you. Should we play a game?" Her light voice sizzles with lust.   

"What do you have in mind?" 

"What if...we went to the beach together. What would you want me to wear?" She erotically nibbles her lips. 

"Definitely a two piece." 

"Bra and underwear only?"

"Yes."

"What color?"

"Pink."

"SO typical." She giggles.

"But lacy...like lingerie, so you'll look sexy." Darius drags out the sentence who a thirsty appetite.

"I'm thinking Victoria Secret."

"You'll look great in it."

"And...what would you wear?"

"Shorts."

"Just shorts...nothing else?" Kay blushes.

"Yes, just that...so you'll have eye candy." His words smolder through the radio, exposing his arousal.

I never seen him in only shorts. Never seen his chest or abs. I don't even know how to picture Darius half naked. "I love that you're going to give me a show."

"Well, I have to return the favor, you'll be so hot in a bikini."

"You'd be so hot shirtless..." Kayla lets goes of being so safe around him. We've been so tamed because of my parents. We can never go out alone....never hang out at his place. Honestly, I only told Mya I'm fine with taking it slow because I know I can't take it fast. Not with mom and dad around. "Have you ever wondered what size I wear?" Kay asks wickedly.  

"So many times." 

She dotes on his lusty voice. "Why didn't you ask?" 

"It's hard to do that with your dad patrolling our every move."

"Yeah..." She huffs. "But...you can ask me now."

"What sized bra do you wear." He whispers impishly.

"32 B cup." Kay matched his horny tone.

"And underwear?"

"Small."

"I knew it."

"So, you've been wondering?"

"Of course I have. Haven't you?"

"Maybe..." She twirls her finger around the blanket, creating a spiral out of the fabric.