~Shinkami~

I didn't realize what happened at first. Everything is a blur. No one is telling me anything. I keep hearing someone call my name. I think that's my name, it seems familiar. There's a loud ringing in my ears. My whole body hurts. The people around me are telling me to stay awake, but I'm so so tired. I feel something wet on my cheek and see someone with purple hair crying above me. He's really handsome. If I could move my body I'd ask him out. I feel a stickiness everywhere. I see red drip over my right eye. Is that mine? Am I bleeding? What happened? Who are these people? Why is that handsome person crying? Where am I? And why does everything hurt?....... Everything goes black, and the noises dad away as if everyone was quiet. Nothing hurts anymore. I smile.

Hospital staff member:
The whole room went quiet for a long time until everyone processed what happened. The first one to make a sound was the pro heroes fiancé. The purple haired man screamed and screamed. His lover had been shot then a building dropped on him. There was no way of saving him but we tried anyway. I hate seeing the family of patients after they process their loved ones death. However, this time he was the only one to freak out. The whole hospital was freaking out I mean the hero, Charge-bolt is dead. People are running and screaming, some are crying. The purple haired man is crying over his lover trying to see if he can brainwash him back to life or brainwash a doctor to. Of course it doesn't work but he sure does try. I feel bad for this man. Before we arrived we saw on the news that Charge-bolt pushed his fiancé to the side and saved him,which in the end cost him his life. Nothing will ever make this man's life normal again. From the looks of his face he lost all home the moment his love flatlined. I feel bad for him. He's holding his fiancée's left hand close to his heart. He gives his engagement ring a kiss then apathetically walks out the building. I don't know if it's safe to let him go or not. Honestly, if he does anything he will be with his love, he will be happy again, I don't know if I can ruin his chance of happiness again. I don't know how to save either of them.

(Sorry it's short and not that detailed)