"I don't want to say anything because I don't wanna ruin your night." she says, crossing her arms and shaking her head.

"My night's already ruined. My house got shot up and my brother that I haven't seen in five years all of a sudden reappears and he's staying here against my will. So tell me." I say, listening attentively.

"I just... I have a weird feeling about him. I feel like I can't trust him, I don't know why."

"I figured. I can read you like a book. You can't hide anything from me." I say with a grin.

Then my expression turns serious.

"But you let me know if there's anything else you're worried about. My brother collects souvenirs from his victims, sex-wise. He's probably got a thong in his pocket right now, so that should tell you a lot."

"You don't have to worry about that. I can hold my own." she says.

"I don't doubt it." I say back.

She leans down to kiss me and we go back downstairs.
---
Kyla's POV:
We all go up to bed. Leo's room is across the hall from ours, unfortunately. I wish it was farther. I close the door and I take off my clothes and I get under the covers with Vixen, whose already naked and waiting for me.

I scoot back onto his chest and he holds me firmly in in arms as I get comfortable. His face rests in my hair, inhaling it's scent and exhaling it. Then he kisses the back of my head and relaxes.

"I love sleeping like this. Anything could happen." he says, as I feel his lips turn up to a grin.

"Yeah, yeah. We're sleeping tonight. I've got a whole weekend to sleep and I'm gonna do it." I say, smiling.

"Staying up with me all night sounds like a better idea, just saying." he says in a flirty tone.

I think about how hot he got me earlier and I turn around to look at him.

"Fine. One round. Make it count." I say, holding up a finger.

He grabs my wrist and kisses my finger, then starts to kiss on my wrist and says "I always make my strokes count." pulling me on top of him, his fingers finding my pussy to rub on it.

I grind back on his fingers as I kiss him and I start to get wet. He pulls away and smirks at me.

"Actually, we're gonna change this a little bit." he says.

"How?" I ask curiously.

He rolls over, putting me underneath him, leaning over my body, looking into my eyes.

"You're gonna make yourself cum. But you can't cum until I say so, got it?" he says. He grabs my wrist and brings my hand in between my legs and says, "Now put those little fingers to work."

I whimper before I begin to rub on my clit, biting back a moan. He grabs his dick and he starts to stroke it as he watches my fingers move. Precum drips from his dick as he looks me in my eyes, groaning as he strokes himself quicker.

I stick my fingers inside myself and I start to finger myself, throwing my head back into the pillows beneath me.

"Oh, fuck.." I moan, my stomach twisting, letting me know I'm cumming soon.

Vixen throws his head back, moaning and groaning, stroking his dick more aggressively as I put on a show, fingering myself and moaning, encouraging him to keep going. I grab his other hand and I put his middle finger in my mouth, sucking on it slowly, taking it all the way down my throat and bobbing my head, treating it as if it were his dick, and I see something something snap inside him.

"Fuck this. I need to be inside you. Anywhere." Is what he says as he takes his finger out of my mouth and replacing it with his dick.

He fucks my throat aggressively as he moans and thrusts quicker, telling me he's about to cum any second.

"I'm gonna cum.." he says, his deep gravelly voice sending vibrations through me.

He groans and cums down my throat, forcing me to swallow it, and he pulls out of my mouth as I cum all over the sheets, breathing hard.

"Fuck.." I say as Vixen kisses me all over.

He lies on my chest, slowly drifting off to sleep.