30 (The end)

(When the hell I hit 1k, thank you so much💜💜💜💜)

Wedding/Honeymoon

Today is the day, our big day. Taemin was with me getting ready. Jonghyun was with others. Since I don't like lots of attention I decided to have a small wedding.

"God I can't believe you're getting marry before me" I heard Taemin said while he was doing my hair. "I'm sorry Taemin" I told him. "Don't be bun, we are glad you with someone who love you deeply" Taemin said. He was done.

This what I had on, we decided to go with one of my favorite color purple because it means trust and love

"It's almost time for Jonghyun to walk you walk" Taemin told me. "I'm nervous" I told him. "Don't be, once this is over you will be with them heading to your honeymoon" Taemin kiss my head. "Don't kiss my head you'll ruin the hair and makeup" I scold him. "Sorry bun" he chuckled.

It was time. I saw Jonghyun, I put my arm under his and walk the aisle. The wedding was at our backyard. As we walk I saw them wearing this.

I wanted to cried I couldn't believe I was getting marry to them

I wanted to cried I couldn't believe I was getting marry to them. I got up with them.

Time skip.

They got the ring and I got the rings.

Everyone got the same one with another purple ring

"You may kiss the bride" each of them kiss me. "Now I pronounce Kim Jungkook and Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Hoseok, Kim Yoongi, Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung" the guy said.

We took Kim because it was a popular name. We walk down and my arm was in Namjoon and Jin. We walk to the limo and got in. The back have a sign said 'just got married'.

I started to cried. "Why are crying baby?" Hobi ask. "Thank you for being in my life" I told them. "Oh baby we love you so much" Jin kiss me. "I love you guys too" I hug them.

We got to the house that was in middle of the forest. There was a lake and everything. We got out, Namjoon said thank you to the driver. Yoongi got the stuff and Jimin pick me up.

You're probably wondering where is Yeontan and KJ are? Well they with Taemin and Jonghyun.

We got to the bedroom. "Let's change" Hobi said. We change in the same room to put our comfy clothes on then we laid on bed.

I been thinking something for a long time and I think I'm ready.

"Joonie, I'm ready" I told him. "Ready for what?" He ask. "You know" I told him and he understand. "Are you sure? We don't want to hurt you" Namjoon ask. "I trust you guys please, I use my colors" I begged.

Let's just say they made love to me and it was the best. It's all started when I met them and they became my boyfriends.

The end

Tbc

(I'm making another book to continue this called I have 6 husbands)