4

Meeting Yoongi

Today I was going to meet a guy name Yoongi he a music producer and he raps too. I will be going a tall building and go to his studio.

Unfortunately I couldn't bring KJ because he got sick and Jonghyun took him to the doctor.

I held on Taemin hand. We went inside the building. "Hello what can I do for you sir?" A lady ask. "Hello ma'am, I'm Jonghyun, this Jeon Jungkook we are here for Min Yoongi" Jonghyun show his ID and my school card. "Yes, Yoongi is excited to meet you little one, just go that way to the elevator on the 5 floor and two door down" the lady said. "Thank you" Jonghyun said. "Your welcome, have a nice day" the lady wave. "You too" I said.

We walk where the lady to us. We got to a door that say 'Min Yoongi'.

*knock knock*

The door swing open. It was Min Yoongi. Did I mention I love his songs.

"Hi guys, you must be Kook" Yoongi lower down to shake my hand. "You must be Taemin" Yoongi shook his hand.

Taemin phone start to ring. "Kook I have to go, work need me" Taemin said. Taemin work at a cafe. "Okie" I said. "Call me when you guys done" Taemin left.

"You can sit here" Yoongi show me his couch. "Would you like anything to drink and snacks on?" Yoongi ask. "Yes, Kookie is hungry" I said. "Okay, hold my hand and we will walk there" I held on Yoongi hand.

We walk to a small room. "Ok, do you like banana milk?" Yoongi ask. I wide my eyes. "Kookie love banana milk!" I sequel. "So cute, there is animals crackers here do you want some?" Yoongi ask. "Yes please" I said.

(I know I said Kookie is allergic to milk just pretend it's soy milk)

After we got them, we walk back to his room. "You can eat here" he place a napkin on the table. "The bathroom is the corner over if you need to use it. I will be doing work here, k?" Yoongi told me. "Okie" he went on his chair as I started eating.

"Kookie is finished" I told him. "Wow you must have a big stomach" he rub my stomach as I giggles. "Do you want try a beat?" Yoongi ask. "Yes please" I said. "Ok, help me clean up" I nodded. He clean the crumbs from the animals crackers and out them on the napkin I was using and threw it in the trash, I threw away my two banana milk away.

Yoongi place me on his lap. "Okay, I'm going to show you how" Yoongi said. Yoongi grab my hand and help me.

"Do you like this?" Yoongi ask. I nodded yes. "How about this, I know you're a big fan of me but would you like a personal small album just for you?" Yoongi ask. I gasp. "Really!?" I ask. "Yes just for you, bunny" he boo my nose. "Yes Kookie would like it" I said. "Okay I will make note so I can this later" he said as he wrote it and stick it on his desk.

"So what do you want to do?" Yoongi ask. "Kookie don't know" I said. "Mm, do you like frozen yogurt?" Yoongi ask. "Yes kookie do but kookie have to get the soy one" I said. "Okay, let's go".

I held his hand as we walk out. When we got outside Yoongi put a mask on. "Now kookie, I have to wear a mask so people won't see me and you have too" he show me one. "Can you help Kookie?" I ask. "Of course bun" Yoongi put a knee down help me. "There you go".

He held my hand as we cross the road but first we have to look to see any cars are coming. Then we got to his car.

"Do you want to sit in back or in the front?" Yoongi ask. "Front!" I said. He open the door for me. "Thank you Yoonie" I flash my bunny smile. He got in the driver seat.

"You look like kitty" I giggle. "Yeah I do, my friends say that a lot" Yoongi said.

"Buckle up?" I nodded. We started driving. We drove to a small park. Not the same park as I was with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Here we are" he park the car. He got out and open my door. "Thank you" I held on his hand as we went to frozen yogurt shop.

We got our cups. We both got bug size cups. "Look koo, they have soy strawberry and banana one" I look and I was happy because I love that favor.

We got what he wanted well Yoongi got the same favor as me because he wanted to try it.

He pay our frozen yogurts and now we sat down. "Kookie will pay you mine when kookie get the money" I said. "Don't worry about it, kook" he said.

We happily enjoy our frozen yogurt. "You reminds Kookie white kitty plush" I told me. "Oh I do, what the kitty name?" Yoongi ask. "Kitty! And it's a he!" I told him. "So cute".

We got done and we got in the car. We went back to the building. The lady behind the desk gave me a lollipop and it was banana favor.

"We still have an hour go, what would like to do, anything?" He ask. "Um games?!" I ask. "Sure, I think I have games board here. Sometimes my friends would come here and they brought games board here so I told them to leave it here" he explains.

He got monopoly out. "How about this game?" He ask. "Yes Kookie love this game. Taemin, Jonghyun and Kookie would play this game every Friday night" I told him.

We got the game board set up and got our characters. And the cards ready. "Can kookie go first?" I ask. "Of course, here you go" I roll the dice and got a six.

We kept playing till there was a knock on the door. Yoongi got up and open it and it was Taemin.

"Time to go home" Yoongi said. "Aww" I was sad. "You will see me soon, Kook" Yoongi said. I hug Yoongi goodbye. "Goodbye Yoonie" I said. "Goodbye Koo" he patted my head.

Taemin held my hand and as walk out of the building. I say goodbye to the lady. We got to the drive and went goodbye.

Tbc

♥️🍎🌹💋🌶🍓🥊♦️📌
🧡🍊🏀🎃🍔🥐🍂📙🥕
💛🔔🍯🌻⭐🌟☀️🎗🍋
💚🌳🌲🍏🍀🥝🥒🥑🌵
💙🌀🌊💧💦💎🧞‍♂️💠🐟
💜🍆🍇👾♒♑☯️🆔️🔯