14

A Day With Jinnie, Yoonie, Hobi, And Joonie/Karen.

Today I was going to spend a day with Jinnie, Yoonie, Hobi and Joonie. Tomorrow I will be with Minnie and Tae.

Minnie and Tae had a project in chemistry so they at school doing it.

I just woke up with KJ. I fell asleep on Yoonie bed because we were playing with my plushies.

He wasn't in bed so he probably with Jinnie in the kitchen. I got up and stretched. KJ also did to. He follow me to the kitchen.

"Jinnie!" I yelled running to him and I jump on him. "Oof, morning baby" Jin peck my lip. "Yoonie!" I look at him who was cleaning the dishes. "Morning Bubba" he peck my lip.

"Baby can you wake up Joon and Hobi?" Jin ask. "Yes I be back" I run to their room. "Be careful!" Yoongi yelled.

I run to Jinnie and Joonie share room. I found Joonie in bed with no shirt on. He blanket was half way.

I got on the bed and sat on Joonie lap. "Wake up Joonie". "Mm Morning baby" he peck my lip making me giggles. "I got to go wake up Hobi!" I told him and run.

I run to Yoonie and Hobi share room. Hobi was still asleep. I jump on the bed. "Wake up!" I started jumping. I saw Hobi open his eyes. He stop me and pull me to his lap. "Morning sunshine" he kiss my lip. "Morning, Jinnie made breakfast" I said.

"Ok let's me get ready" Hobi said. "Ok I'll wait for you" I sat down. Hobi was quick. He just put a white shirt and blue jean and also a blue jean jacket.

"Upies?" I ask. "Yes baby, are you little?" He ask. "No I'm not I just want to be carry" I told him. "Ahh okay, just let us know if you want to be carried" he said. "I will" he carried me to the kitchen.

Jinnie had everything out for breakfast. "I made something different for you baby" Yoongi said. It was a fruit cup. "Thank you Yoonie" I said.

We finished eating. "Okay, Yoongi and Hoseok your are in charge packing our stuff while Joon and I pack Kook stuff, sounds like a plan?" Jin explain. "Yes hyung" Hoseok said.

Jin pick me up as we went to my room that I share with Minnie and Tae. He sat me down.

Joonie got a big bunny bag for me. Jinnie got a swim shorts. "Jinnie can I wear a binki?" I ask looking down. "Of course Kookie, if anyone there make fun of you. You let us know and Yoongi will take care of them" Jin said kissing me.

"Baby how about this one?" Joonie show a baby blue two pieces. "That's mine favorite one" I smile. "Then I guess we will take this. I can't wait to see you in this" Jin said. "Okay, I got your clothes to change after and some beach toys as well" Jin said. "Can I bring Bunbun?" I ask. "Yes baby, if it get sandy we will wash it" Namjoon said. "You won't be washing it Joon I don't trust you, I will be washing it if it does" Jin said.

Hoseok and Yoongi got their stuff too. We got in Yoongi truck and put the stuff in the trunk.

I sat in the middle between Jin and Namjoon. Yoongi was driving and Hoseok was in the passenger seat.

We were listening to music from SHINee. I really love view. And other songs too.

We got to the beach. "Woah the ocean is so blue!" I scream. I haven't gone to the beach since Jonghyun and Taemin took me when I was in middle school.

We got out stuff. I was only holding Bunbun because Yoongi insit to carry my stuff. I got so excited that I started running off.

"Kookie!" Jin yelled. I didn't hear him. "Gotcha" Namjoon pick me up. "Can't go in the water yet love" Yoongi said.

We found a spot. "So guys remember we have to do sign language since he won't hear without his devices" Jin said.

I been helping them learn and Taemin also taught them too. Because I only take my devices off when I got out of shower or it's night time. I can't get them were because it is really expensive to buy a new one.

"But first let's get change, who will stay here to watch our stuff?" Jin ask. "Yoongi and I will" Namjoon said.

Hobi, Jinnie and I went to rest room. "Baby do you want me to help you?" Jin ask. "Yes Jinnie" I said.

We got into the big stall. I took my shirt off and he help put the top on because in the back you have to tried it. He turned around when I put the bottom on.

"How do I look?" I ask. "Gorgeous, let me take a picture so Jimine and Taehyung can see" I pose for the picture. Jin told me they were jealous.

Jinnie and Hobi got changed. We got back, Joonie and Yoonie left to change. I took my devices off.

"I'm putting suncream on" Jin sign to me. I nodded at him. He rub it on my face first, then neck back and front, he did my front chest and in the back, he help put some on my legs and arms.

"Thank you" I said. "Ready to go in?" Hobi ask me. "I want to wait for Joonie and Yoonie" I told them.

"Here they are!" Jin sign to me and then pointed. "Kookie, we told the lifeguard that you deaf of hard hearing" Yoongi told me.

I held on Hobi hand as we got in the water. I started playing with water. I had an idea to splash Yoongi and I did.

"I'm going to get you" he sign and started chasing me. The rest of the time was fun.

We took a small break to eat a lunch. I put my hearing aid on so I can at least hear a bit.

"Are you having fun baby?" Hobi ask. "Yes I am" I told him. "That's good" Hobi kiss my head.

After we are done, I decided to make a sandcastle with Hobi help.

"Excuse me" a lady called out. "Um yes" Hobi answer her. I got scared and walk toward to Yoonie who walk toward to Hobi with Jinnie and Joonie.

"Why is he wearing that? That supposed to be girls only and he isn't a girl" the lady ask. "That's isn't your business" Jin told her.

"Well go have him change into something then" the lady spoke a bit louder. I whimper and hide behind Yoonie.

"Listen, you don't talk to him to out boyfriend like that and he can wear whatever he wants because it makes him comfortable. Clothes don't have gender and you just can't demand them what to wear bitch" Jin yelled at her. "That's it I'm calling the police" the lady got her phone ask.

"I'm sorry Jinnie" I look down. "Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong, stay with Joonie and Yoonie. I nodded.

An police officer came over. "What seem a problem?" The police officer ask. "This kid is dress in a girl binki, he shouldn't be allowed to do that" the lady told her. "So, how is that a problem. People can wear whatever they want" the police officer said. "What! But-" she was cut off. "Since you waste my time, here is a ticket" the lady gave it and left.

"I'm really sorry about Karen, she does this a lot" the police officer said. "It is okay sir, thank you" Jin said. The police officer left.

"Jinnie I want to go home, she ruin the mood" I pouted. "Are you sure baby?" Yoonie ask. "Yes kitty" I slip. "Look like our baby slip.

Third person pov

They packed up everything. Jin carry the boy to the truck. Everyone got in and left. As they got home they unpacked.

They got cleaned. The rest of the time they watch a movie and soon they had dinner.

Tbc

✨💖💖✨✨✨💖💖✨
🧡🧡🧡🧡🌈🧡🧡🧡🧡
..💛💛💛 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 💛💛💛..
✨💚💚 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 💚💚✨
✨✨💙... 𝙒𝙄𝙉 ... 💙✨✨
✨✨✨💜💜💜✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨💖✨✨✨✨