13

Jealous.

We were walking in the hallway to class. I was in middle like always. I was holding Hobi hand and Taehyung hand.

"We see you at lunch bub" Namjoon kiss me. Today was Wednesday and I spend that day in special ed class. Taemin is here in the class but not Jonghyun because he got a cold.

"Okie, I see you later" I smile. "Wait where's me goodbye kiss?" Jin pout. "Sorry Jinnie" I kiss Jinnie then Yoonie, then Hobi, then Minnie and then Tae.

I got in class, I went to my seat and KJ sat under the desk. "Hi Taemin" I said as he came to me. "Hi bun, how you are?" He ask. "I'm good, you?" I ask. "Good as well" he said.

I grab my papers and crayons and started drawing. I put my noise cancelling headphones and put it on and play my calmly music.

I was finish. I raised my hand so Taemin can come to me. "Look what I made!" I feel so proud. "Wow so beautiful, it that you and KJ with your boyfriends and Yeontan?" He ask. "Yes" I nodded.

I draw so more. I drew a sun and moon together. I drew a sunset where me and my boyfriends sitting on the beach watching it. I practically drew what I want to do with them. I hope they love.

I know for a fact that Minnie and Tae have a chemistry project so they will be busy this weekend. Maybe I ask Jinnie, Yoonie, Hobi and Joonie if we can go to the beach since it been hot.

Then when Jimin and Taehyung are done I ask if we can go to a fair or something.

The bell rings.

Time for lunch.

I left KJ with Taemin since I will be coming back in the class. I grab my lunch box that Jinnie and Yoonie made for me and I walk out. I go to the table we usually sit unless someone got there before us.

I saw them. I sat between Yoonie and Tae. I open my lunch box and grab what I have. It was beef soup. (Sorry I love beef soup that way Jaemin make them it so good) I also got some baby carrots in a bags and a juice box.

I saw three girls coming to us. The first one who is the front name is Lucy. I don't like her. She stuff her breasts against my face last year and I hated it. The one is back but on the left is Deena. I also don't like her. She tried to touch me last year too and lucky Jonghyun was there. The last one is Katie. She a fucking bitch. Yes, I curse in my mind. I never curse but I have too. She a slut. I caught her last year in the boy locker room having the ding dong with three guys. How did I see well I forgot my plush in my locker and I was coming back. Let just said I wish I never saw that. I'm still innocent, I still don't know about the other stuff that I'm not supposed to know.

Lucy was coming toward us. "Hi Yoongi oppa" she started flirting with him. (Cringe at the word Oppa). "What do you want?" He roll his eyes. I just look down at my beef soup staying quiet. Namjoon look at me and he knew I was uncomfortable.

"Well me and the girls are wondering if you, Namjoon and Hoseok like to come with us and have some fun" she whisper the last three words to his ear but I still hear it because of my devices.

"No thank you, we have have boyfriend" he said. "Really that's gross, is he your boyfriend?" I felt her poking my head. "Don't touch him" I heard Yoongi growl. "Why won't you want him when you have this" she make her breasts look big.

"They nasty so are all of you, I'm fucking gay as hell, Jungkook is our boyfriend and if you fucking touch him again I won't hesitate to punch you" Yoongi growl. Taehyung rub circles on my hand pulling me close to him.

The girls got scared and left.

"Are you okay baby? I'm sorry you had to see that" Yoongi look at me. I nodded, I got on his lap and hug him. "Thank you for making them leave I don't like them either because of last year" I told him. "Oh, what happened last year?" Taehyung ask. I told them. "Damn that's disgusting" Hobi made a face like he was going to puke. "Good thing we're all gay" Jimin said. "Guys Kook fell asleep" Yoongi said.

Yoongi carries me to the special ed class. With the boys follow us.

"Hello Taemin, little one fell asleep at lunch" Yoongi told him. "Ok, thank you for bringing him, it was going to be nap time when he come back but he will have it now" Taemin said.

They left for class. I felt Taemin putting my bunny, Bunbun is my arms and I felt KJ by my legs.

Time skip to end of school.

I ended up sleeping to end of class, I'm already ahead of works.

I waited for then to come. I saw them, Namjoon pick me up. "Hi baby, did you sleep well?" Namjoon ask. "Yes I did, Taemin let me sleep till school was over because I was caught up.

"That's good baby" Namjoon kiss me. We got into Jin car and left.

I ask Jinnie, Yoonie, Hobi and Joonie about the beach thing and they all said yes. I also ask Minnie and Tae about the fair and they said yes too.

We got home. We all put our school stuff away. I got on the couch. Jin started making dinner already. Minnie, Tae and I were watching Love Simon. Namjoon was reading a book. Yoongi was taking a little cat nap. Hobi was playing with KJ and Yeontan.

Tbc

╭══💜═════ღ❦ღ══╮
    🇮 🇵 🇺 🇷 🇵 🇱 🇪 🇺
╰══ღ❦ღ═════💜══╯

✾⚅✼⚄✼⚃✼⚂✼⚁✼⚀✾
┊    ┊    ┊    ┊    ┊    ┊
┊    ┊    ┊    ┊    ┊    💗
┊    ┊    ┊    ┊    ❤️    Y
┊    ┊    ┊   💛    L
┊    ┊   💚    I
┊   💙   S
💜   T
B
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼

army:    bangtan:
{\___/}   {\__/}
( •ㅅ•)   (•ω• )
/ >💜< <|    <

{\___/}    {\__/}
( oㅅo)   (•ω• ) - i steal your heart
/ >   |>    >💜<\

{\____/}    {\__/}
( ㅜㅅㅜ)  (>ω<)
/ >

╒══════╕
🌾제이홉🌾
╘═╦╦━╦╦╛
╒═╩╩━╩╩═╕
🌾JHOPE 🌾
╘═╦╦━╦╦═╛
╒═╩╩━╩╩═══╕
🌾  YOU'RE  🌾
╘══╦╦━╦╦══╛
╒══╩╩━╩╩═══╕
🌾 MY  HOPE 🌾
╘══╦╦━╦╦═══╛
╒══╩╩━╩╩══════╕
🌾MY HAPPINESS🌾
╘══╦╦━╦╦══════╛
╒══╩╩━╩╩════════╕
🌾MY  EVERYTHING🌾
╘══╦╦━╦╦════════╛
╒══╩╩━╩╩═══════════╕
🌾I LOVE YOU MY HOBI 🌾
╘══════════════════╛
🍃🌾 🍃 🌾 🍃 🌾 🍃 🌾🍃