2

Meeting Seokjin and Namjoon

This morning I'm so scared I'm doing cooking today. Jonghyun was taking me there. I couldn't bring KJ because he had a doctor appointment and I was sad.

I was behind Jonghyun as he walk to the door. "Oh you're here early" a tall man open the door. "Yes we are, O only came here early because Jungkook was feeling a bit nervous" Jonghyun show me. "Oh my child, you're so cute, can I hug you?" The man ask. I nodded. He hug me and it felt safe to be in his arms.

"I'm Kim Seokjin but called me Jin or Jinnie" he said. "I'm kookie!" I smile. "He might be a little bit because of his dog isn't here, he had a doctor appointment" Jonghyun explain. "Oh don't worry Kook, I make sure we have a fun day" Jin patted my head.

"Can I go alone, Jonghyun?" I ask. "Are you sure kookie?" Jonghyun ask. "Yes, when I was alone with Hobi, we had a lot of fun" I said. "Ok, I text you when I here to pick up Kook" he told Jin. "Okay, come on little one" Jin held my hand.

He pick me up and sat me on the stool. "Okay, so I ask Jonghyun what you like and we are making chocolate chip cookies but you kinds" I was happy to hear that. "And don't worry Jonghyun sent me what your allergies are" Jin said.

I was allergic to milk, pork, and all nuts expect for peanuts.

"I got the soy milk but can you make sure it the right one?" Jin ask. I look at the ingredients and it was the right one. "Yes it's the right one" I said.

We got the ingredients for the dough. Then add the chocolate chips. Jin and I roll them in a balls and place them on the tray.

"Ok, now the timer is on" Jin sent the timer. "What should we do Kookie?" Jin ask. "Talking?" I asked. "We are talking silly one" Jin boo my nose. "No I mean talking about our life?" I ask. "Oh, mmm let's see".

Jin sat down as he help me up to sit down. "My life was bit difficult but I got through it with my childhood friend Kim Namjoon. He will be coming here later. But one thing has always calm be down besides Namjoon is food. I love food and I wanted to try cooking and I did and look where I am now. I have other friends and sometimes they are mine children and now you are too" Jin said.

"Wow, I guess Jonghyun already told my story, did he?" I ask. "Yes he did, and kookie I'm your friend or your best friend, he also told Hobi is your friend too. Maybe you will able to our other friends" Jin said. "Thank you" I hug him. "For what sweetie" Jin wrap his arms around me. "For being my friend, can you say thank you to Hobi for me too?" I ask. "Of course bunny" Jin said.

We kept hugging because I know for a fact Jonghyun probably told him that being someone arms make me safe and warm.

That isn't till we heard a knock. "Oh that might be Namjoon, I go it and you keep watching the cookies" I nodded and Jin left.

I jump off of the stool and watch that cookies. I look over the counter and saw another tall male and that probably Namjoon.

"Kookie! This is Namjoon" he show me. "H-hi" I got shy. "Aww are you shy bub?" He ask. My heart got warm up when he called me bub. "Do you like the word bub?" Jin ask and I nodded. "Jin already told me about you this morning, he also mentioned you love bunnies don't you" he said. "Yes! I mean yes I love bunnies" I said. "Well I got you something" he said. "Really! Can I see it?" I was really happy. "You have to say the magic word" Namjoon told me. "Please!" I started jumping. "Here" he show me a medium-sized bunny plush and it was so cute. "It so cute, thank you Joonie" I ran and hug him. "I'm glad you like it" Namjoon smile. "You have dimples" I look up. "Do you want to poke it? My friends especially Jin like to" Namjoon ask. "Can I please" I ask. "Yes you can" he pick me up and I poke him. I giggle as I did.

"Oh my god, he so cute, I will officially adopt you" Namjoon said. "That was Jinnie say but different" I said.

*Ding* I got bit scared hearing that noise and I jump behind Namjoon. "It is okay bub, it just the timer" Namjoon patted my head. "Come here Kook, the cookies are done" I run to Jin.

"Wow you guys did a amazing jobs" Namjoon taste one of them. Jin hand me two pieces in a napkin.

The door open and I saw Jonghyun. "Jonghyun!" I run and hug him. "Hey bun, something smell really good here" Jonghyun said as he sniff. "Me and Jinnie made cookies, come try one!" I hand him one. "Wow this is honestly really good" Jonghyun said as he bite more. "Here you go guys, we made a lots of them" Jin hand us a bowl full of cookies but with a lid on. (How you spell the word? I forgot some english to spell).

"Thank you, you must be Namjoon" Jonghyun had his hand out. "Yup that's me" Namjoon smile. "Jonghyun look at Joonie dimples" I pointed. "Bun don't point" Jonghyun scold me. "It's okay" Namjoon said.

"Well I'm sorry to say but kook are you ready to go?" Jonghyun ask. "Nuu I want to stay with them" I whined. "I know you do bun but we need to get you home and KJ is waiting for you" Jonghyun said. "KJ!" I yelled. "Kookie we will see you again and hopefully we can meet KJ too" Jin said. "Okie bye Jinnie! Bye Joonie" I hug them. "Bye bub" Namjoon patted my head. "Bye my child" Jin kiss my head.

I held on Jonghyun hand as we walk out. We went home and I was happy to see KJ.

Tbc
I might post again later today.

ᏕᎻᎬᎬᏕᎻ 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕤𝕙 𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓱 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑 ꇙꁝꏂꏂꇙꁝ 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙝 ₴ⱨɇɇ₴ⱨ SᕼᘿᘿSᕼ 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖘𝖍 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘩 ₴ⱧɆɆ₴Ⱨ 𝔖𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔰𝔥