12

Monster/Pool

In Jungkook dreams.

Jungkook was alone in the forest. He couldn't see well because is the mist. He found a house and got inside of it.

"Where's is light" he look for a flashlight and found one on a table. He turn it on. "Where am I?" He was started to freak out.

He heard creaking inside of the house. "Hello?" He called out. A tall crazy looking monster came out of nowhere. It had lots of eyes on the head. It had fours long arms and eight long legs.

"Ahhhh"

"Ahhhh"

Jin pov

I heard Jungkook screaming. I quickly got out of bed not caring that I'm only in my PJ pants and run to him.

I saw Taehyung and Jimin calming him down. Jungkook was crying and sweating a lot.

"Oh baby what happened?" I sat on his bed and he crawl to me. "Nwightware" he said and I knew he slip. Oh baby, do you want to talk about it?" I ask as we saw the other coming in.

"Mowster wan get me" Jungkook said. "Don't worry baby, the dream wasn't real" Namjoon patted his head. "Sleew wit me?" He ask. "Of course" we all got in his bed.

In the morning.

I felt something wet by me. I realized that Jungkook wet himself. He is a heavy sleeper so I pick him up. I change his underwear to a diaper just in case and place him back to bed where the boys was and KJ too.

(The wasn't wet only his pants and his underwear)

I got change into a tank top and some short because it supposed to be hot today. Good thing we have a pool here.

I made our daily breakfast and also KJ food. The door was open so I heard KJ walking down.

"Morning KJ" I patted his head and he lick my hand. He went to the dish and ate.

I walk back to the room. I saw Namjoon slowly waking up. "Morning Joon" I kiss him. "Morning Jin" he got up. "Start waking them, I be down stairs to set up" I told him.

I went back and got the table set up. I saw the guys coming down. I saw Namjoon carry Jungkook.

"He is in baby space" Namjoon told me. "Hi baby, are you hungry" I tickle his stomach. "Hold on for now while I change his meal" I said. I made him a bottle. Namjoon fed him.

"So guys, today is supposed to be hot and we should got to pool" I said. "Yes let's do it" Jimin said. "What about Jungkook?" Taehyung ask. "He can stay with me" I said. "I stay with you guys as well" Yoongi said.

After we ate, we got ourselves clean and stuff and got change to our swim short.

"Hey Jinnie, the other day Hobi and I brought pool toys for him" Jimin said. "Thank you Jimin" I kiss his head.

We got towels and suncream on us. "Cannonball!" Taehyung and Jimin scream before jumping in.

I walk on the second step and sat down with Jungkook on my lap. Yoongi came down next to me.

"Wet" he giggles as he play with water. "I know baby, Yoongi give me that toy shark" I ask. "Here baby, want to play with it?" I ask showing him. He got interested in it and started playing.

Namjoon and Hobi got in. "Baby do you want to go in Daddy arms?" Namjoon ask Jungkook. "Dada" Jungkook swing his arms toward Namjoon. "Joon if you drop in the water I will spank you" I warn.

Namjoon had Jungkook in his arms. Jungkook legs were in the water. He was still playing with his shark.

"Rawr" Jungkook growl at Namjoon. "Ahh the shark is going to eat me" I laugh at them. They were so cute.

"Kitty!" Jungkook pointed at Yoongi. As much Yoongi hated water, he still be here for Jungkook.

"Come here baby" Jungkook let the toy float away but I put it back with the other toys. "Who is my little bunny?" Yoongi kisses hi head. "Me me!" Jungkook smile.

I got out to check the time and it was close to lunch. "Guys I'm going to gets lunch ready and bring it out here" I said. "I help too" Hobi said.

Namjoon pov

I noticed Jungkook was getting sleepy so I took him. I got dried up and did Jungkook. I sat on the beach long chair. I may sure the towel was wrap around Jungkook so he can be dried off.

We were in the shade. I decided to take a cat nap like Jungkook is now.

Third person pov

Everyone was having fun in their own way. Yoongi was playing with Jimin and Taehyung. Jin and Hobi were making lunch. Lastly Jungkook and Namjoon were taking a little cat nap.

Tbc

Σ―(〃°ω°〃)♡→ flipped