3

Meeting Jimin and Taehyung

Today I'm going to a park with Jonghyun and Taemin. They told me that they wanted me to have fun. So I will doing Pe but the fun version.

Taemin help me get out of the car, I put the leash on KJ and he follow me. We walk to a table where there was two male. One look like a bear or a tiger but the other one look like a baby chick.

"Hi guys, you guys are Taehyung and Jimin right?" Taemin ask. "Yup that's us, that Jimin, I'm Taehyung" they shook hand. "I'm guessing you are kook" Jimin look at me. "H-hi" I wave. "Aww so cute" Jimin hug me.

Suddenly a dog came out and went to KJ. "Yeontan! You bad dog. I'm really sorry about that" Taehyung grab the dog. "I told you to leave him at home" Jimin scold him. "It is okay, KJ is well with other dogs" I said. "Are you sure Koo?" Taehyung ask. "Yes I'm sure" I flash my bunny smile.

"Well I think we can go now" Jonghyun said. "Yes you can go" I said. They left as I wave at them. "Ready to have some fun kook?" Jimin ask me and I nodded.

I let KJ roam free but don't worry he is train to stay where I am. But Yeontan have to keep his leash on but tries on a table stick.

"What do you want to do first kook?" Taehyung ask showing a paper of what we can do. There was a lot to do. So many look so fun.

"I want to play hide and seek" I said. "Good choice,  do you know how to play?" Jimin ask. "No I don't" I pouted. "My real parents never let me have fun but don't worry I live with Jonghyun and Taemin now" I told them. "Aww, we will make sure you have the fun time here of your life" Taehyung smile. "So the rules are, you have to hide from the seeker, if you are found last you win. But if you are found first you have to be the seeker for the next round" Jimin explain.

(Did I explain it well?)

"Okie I understand" I said. "I be the seeker since I'm older" Jimin said. "Ok, come with me Koo, I show a good place to hide" he whisper the last part. I held on his hand till we went to a spot.

"Ok under this and you won't be found" he said. This place was by the trees and all I have to do is hide under the big rock. "Okay, I be hiding over there if anything happens" Taehyung said and I nodded.

"Ready or not, here I come" Jimin yelled. I stay really quiet. "Got you" Jimin tackle Taehyung to the ground. "Dang it" Taehyung pouted.

"Where are you Kookie?" Jimin yelled. I stay quiet and pretend I was super small like a bug.

Jimin found me. "Got you" Jimin started tickling me to ground and I started giggles.

That isn't till I started coughing ready bad.

*cough cough*

I wouldn't able to stop. "Oh god, Taehyung grab his inhaler!" Jimin yelled. I hate my asthma so bad.

I couldn't breathe, I started to cried. "Shh try to follow me" I tried to but I couldn't. Taehyung run back and I did my inhaler. I started to feel better but I was still crying.

"It's hurts" I was crying in a small voice. "Shh" Jimin picked me up. We walk back to the table where the dogs were at.

Jimin was still rocking me. When I have a asthma attack, I tend to cried and be clingy and sometimes being rock make me calm.

"Do you want baby carrots love?" Taehyung ask. "I nodded. "Can you feed me Minnie?" I ask in a small voice. "Of course my baby" Jimin fed one by one.

After couples of minutes I was calm now. And now I wanted to play.

"Can we play?" I ask. "Are you sure" Taehyung ask. "Yes" I said. "Let do something easy and Jimin don't tackle him" Taehyung said. "I won't" Jimin said.

"Do you just want to play on the playground?" Jimin ask. "Yes!" I got happy. We were about to walk till Jimin spoke. "Wait, I forgot your inhaler just in case" Jimin said.

"Do you want to swing?" Taehyung ask. "How you do that?" I ask. "You don't know how, koo?" Jimin ask. "No my real parents didn't let me do anything but don't worry I with Taemin and Jonghyun now" I said. "I show you" Taehyung said.

Taehyung help get me on the swing.

(Also Jungkook is very short, just imagine him shorter then his hyungies)

"Now you bring your legs like what Jimin is doing" I watch how Jimin do next to me. I try to but it didn't. "Don't worry koo, it takes times. Do you want me to push you?" Taehyung ask. "Yes please" I ask.

Taehyung push me, it was fun to feel the air against me. Soon I wanted to try the big swirling slide.

"Kookie want to try that!" I pointed. Sometimes I talk in third person it part of my disabilities.

(Aka Jaemin does this too sometimes in little space sometimes not)

"Okay kookie, let's go" Jimin grab my hand and walk there. "I be here to catch you kookie" Taehyung said.

"Kookie scared" I look down the dark hole. "Aww, come here you will be on my lap" Jimin pull me on his lap. "One three" he show his fingers.

One two three

We went down and it was fun. Taehyung stop us before we hit the floor.

"That was fun!" I yelled. "I told you baby" Jimin said. Suddenly my hearing aids were about to die. How do I know there is a beeping know to let me know.

"Hearing aids is about to die" I told him. "Ok, I be back" Jimin ran off. Taehyung took me to the bench and we sat down. "Are you having fun koo?" He ask. "Yes, kookie is happy and want to do more fun!" I told him. "Oh I'm glad you did, we will do more" Taehyung told me.

"Here you go" he put a new battery in. I put it back in. "Look at the time. You have to go soon" Jimin said. "Aww" I was sad. "I promise you that next you will see us, we will have a water balloon fight would you like that?" Taehyung ask. "Yes kookie I want too" I said.

We decided to walk back where the parking lots is. I sat down playing with Yeontan and KJ. Taehyung sat next me, playing with my hair as Jimin was on a called with Jonghyun.

Soon Jonghyun was here and I had to say goodbye to them. I told Jonghyun that great things we done and that bad part where I had an asthma attack.

Tbc

⍢⃝♥️⍤⃝🍎⍥⃝🍉⍣⃝🍒⍨⃝🍓
⍢⃝🧡⍤⃝🍊⍥⃝🥐⍣⃝🍔⍨⃝🎃
⍢⃝💛⍤⃝🍯⍥⃝🍋⍣⃝🌻⍨⃝🎗
⍢⃝💚⍤⃝🍏⍥⃝🥝⍣⃝🥑⍨⃝🍀
⍢⃝💙⍤⃝🐳⍥⃝🐟⍣⃝🐬⍨⃝💎
⍢⃝💜⍤⃝🍆⍥⃝🍇⍣⃝👾⍨⃝🔯