27

(3 more then it's over, I'm so sad)

Accident

1 more day till we graduate. Today we are working for our speech. I got to the speech with them. We had to make a long one.

Hobi wanted us to a little dance and make a song for the graduation and to be honest I'm nervous. Yoongi finished making the song. I actually pick out the name and the name is Permission To Dance. It a song for everyone out there to let them know they don't need permission to dance.

"Minnie this hard" I was having hard time with the speech. "It's okay baby, just write from your heart" I nodded. I follow my heart like what he said too.

The bell rings for lunch. We went to our table. I drank lots of banana milk then I ate.

I was sitting on Taehyung lap. We taking what should we do in the future and a lots.

I felt myself doing something and I don't what it was so I let it alone. "Baby are you okay?" I heard Taehyung ask. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You wet yourself" Taehyung said. I look down and I saw a wet spot. I was red like a tomato. "I'm sorry" I got off back then Taehyung put me back down. "Here Jimin give me your jacket" he warp it around my waist. "Jonghyun have diapers" I told them.

Jin grab my hand and we went to my special ed class. I saw the kids I use talk to but not anymore since I been at home.

"Oh Bun! We miss you a lot" Jonghyun and Taemin hug me. I may have forgotten to call them awhile. "I'm sorry for not calling" I look down. "It's okay bun, Jin and Namjoon been texting or talking about you so it's okay" Taemin told me.

"So what bring you here?" Jonghyun ask. "Well Kook mad-" I cut off Taehyung. "I made an accident" I told them. "Ah okay come here" we walk to him and he gave us a diaper. "Do you want to change me or Jonghyun?" Jin ask. "Jinnie please" we use the changing table that was in the bathroom in the special ed class.

"Here is some short" Taemin place it on the table. "Thank you" Jin said. He undone my pants than my underwear. He clean my butt with wipes and and place a diaper on me than help me put the short on.

We thanks Jonghyun and say byes to Taemin and him. The bell rings. I already finished my writing so did Namjoon.

Namjoon took me home by walking. "Joonie can I have a piggy back ride?" I ask. "Of course" he help get on the bench that was the sidewalk and I hop on.

We made it to home. We put our stuff away and put on comfortable clothes on, I change into a new underwear.

We got into the living room and watch movie. I got myself on Joonie lap. I try to keep my mind off for tomorrow.

Tbc

SLATT 🧛‍♂️  SLATT 👺 SLATT 🧛‍♂️ SLATT 👺 SLATT 🧛‍♂️ SLATT 👺