29

(One more to go after this)

Will you marry us?

I was very happy today. I got sleep in because I don't have to go to school. I woke up staying in my pj.

I grab BJ and walk to the kitchen. I saw Jinnie and Joonie. "Slept well?" Namjoon ask, he probably he see my messy hair. I nodded. Jin place a bowl of soup and I ate it. I saw the other and they gave me morning kiss and I didn't mind their morning breath.

Taehyung fed Yeontan and KJ breakfast. As I finish my bowl, I rise it out so Jin can clean it.

Evey since we graduate, we been spending more and more time together and got even more close. I been letting them go further when we make out and it's felt nice.

"Yoonie?" I ask him who was on his phone sitting on the couch. "Yes love?" He look at me. "I an oopie" I look down. "It's okay love, let's get you clean up and change" Yoongi pick me up so I don't have to feel uncomfortable with wet underwear and pants.

Namjoon pov

"Okay he gone, so Yoongi know what is happening" I told them. "How are we going to do this?" Jimin ask. I told them all the plan. We had Jin get the backyard set up with brunch of roses the trail to a heart shape with roses than we will ask him.

Back to Jungkook pov

Yoongi put a diaper on me than a pants and one of his hoodie. "Can I be carry?" I ask him. I realized something as I ask that, I haven't been in little space for a while. "Yoonie can I slip later?" I ask. "Yes baby you can" we walk back to the living room.

"Where's Jinnie?" I ask. "Oh he went cleaning somewhere" Taehyung answer. I continue to watch TV with them.

At some point, I told Hobi I was feeling bored so we play games. We were playing hide and seek. We couldn't hide outside or on the roof.

It was Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung and me who was playing. Yoongi and Namjoon decided to watch us played.

"Okay I'm going to count!" Hobi yelled. Taehyung already found his spot so did Jimin. I don't know where to hide.

"Baby" Namjoon whisper. "Come here" Yoongi whisper. They help me hide me and the hiding spot was behind them. I under the pillows but don't worry I could breath.

"Ready or not here I come!" I heard Hobi yelled. I heard Taehyung scream knowing he was probably attack by Hobi. Then I heard yelling he found Jimin. I was last now.

I heard Namjoon saying hi to Jin so I'm guessing he is getting lunch ready. "Oh Kookie come out come out whatever you are!" I heard Hobi.

I giggles loud. "Oh my god is Kookie behind you guys" they help me out. "Okay guys lunch is ready!" Jin yelled. We got to out seat well I didn't. Hobi pick me up and place me on his lap.

Jin look at them and wink at them. I didn't know why but I just shrugged it off.

After we were done, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and face. As I came out, I didn't see them till I saw a note.

Our lovely bunny,

  Please come outside and follow the trail

Love Bangtan Boys

I was confused but I listen to it. I went outside and I saw a trail of roses. I started to follow it till I saw them. I wanted to cried so bad.

"Jeon Jungkook, we love you so much and we will forever so will you marry us?" After Namjoon said all of that. I nodded yes and I ran to hug them all.

I was getting marry to them and I never thought I will. They must really do love me and I love them too.

Tbc

Tomorrow will be the last chapter and then a note