17

Another day with Vmin.

Today I get to spend with vmin. Since they younger then the others, Jinnnie thought it best the all of us go on a fun day because of what happened yesterday.

I was getting dress in a white skirt with a baby blue crop top. I felt really confident wearing them and I also made a promise with them to not be scared to wear these.

"TaeTae! Minnie! I'm ready!" I run to their room. "Ahh I'm sorry" I cover my eyes because Jimin had a towel on with his hair still wet. "It's okay baby, why don't you and Tae go eat breakfast and I meet you guys there" I nodded. "Also you look very beautiful" I blushed as he kiss my head.

Tae grab my hand and walk to the kitchen and grab something to eat. "So beautiful" he look at me. "Thank you" I blush. "Welcome baby, you should wear more of these" he said. "I will" I said.

"Ok I'm back!" Jimin yelled. "There's our baby" he pick me up. "Minnie" I place a kiss on his nose. I immediately slip.

(Name for boys that Jungkook called. Jin-Appa [I decided to change it], Namjoon-Daddy, Yoongi-Kitty, Hobi is just Hobi or Seokie, Jimin-Papa and Taehyung-Dada)

"Papa!" I squeal. "Aww did our baby slip?" Taehyung boo my nose. "Yesh Dada!".

I was place in a stroller and Taehyung was pushing me. "Baby do you want to feed the ducks?" Taehyung ask. "Yes Dada!" I smile. He patted my head. "I'll go to the store over there I be back" Taehyung kiss Jimin then me.

Taehyung went to get breads. "Papa upsie!" I yelled. "Alright baby" Jimin pick me up. Jimin carry me around till Taehyung came back.

"I got breads" Taehyung told him. We started to feed them. "Ooh, ice cream!" I yelled. "Mm do you want some baby?" Jimin ask me. "Yes papa!" I said.

We got there. "Excuse me sir, do you have an poplise or ice cream that doesn't have milk?" Taehyung ask. "We have Spongebob one or spiderman" the guys said. "Thank you, which ones love?" Taehyung ask. "Mm, Spiderman one!" I said. "There you go, this is 1.50" the guys said. "Here you" Jimin hand the money to him.

Jimin put me back on the stroller as I eat my treat. We decided to go back home since there isn't anything to do and I told them I was getting tired.

"We are home bun" Jimin said. "Shh look like our baby fell a asleep" Taehyung said. Taehyung pick me up and took me to bed. They slept with me.

Tbc
Short

You're so sweet 🍬, you're giving me a toothache 🦷