15

(He bump his head and have a bump on his forehead)

(Fun fact: I knew something was wrong when we watch his last vlive

(Fun fact: I knew something was wrong when we watch his last vlive. How? Well we suffer bad depression and he show lot of red flags)

A Day With Minnie And Tae.

I woke up feeling happy because I be with Minnie and Tae and we are going to a fair.

I happy walk through a door that connect to Minnie and Tae share room and yes on their bed.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I was stop by Jimin who tackled me down on his bed. "Minnie!" I sequel. "Morning baby, ready for today" Jimin ask me. "Yes I am!" I smile. "Very excited aren't you" Taehyung patted my head.

We all got dress.

(With light blue jeans, ignore the eyebrow price and also imagine him smaller)

(With light blue jeans)

"I'm ready now! Let's go!" I was about to walk out but Minnie stop me. "We have to eat breakfast first love or Jinnie will scold us" Jimin told me. "Can't I just eat an banana?" I ask. "Okay,can you keep a secret love?" Taehyung ask. "Yes I can" I said. "We will buy McDonald's on the way, k?" Taehyung said. "Yay!" I was happy.

The three of us got a banana each. We said goodbye to the other then \e got in the car.

Taehyung sat next to me in the back of Jimin car so I won't feel alone. Jinnie pack my bags and also their bags too.

"Baby, what do you want from McDonald's?" Jimin ask me. "Chicken nuggets! And fires too!" I said. "Okay, you Taebear?" Jimin ask him. "I have the usual" Jimin got our order. We ate in the car and Jimin didn't mind, only if we don't make a mess.

"Tae!" I scream because he stole one my nugget. "Now I can't eat it because you touch the hamburger" I pouted. "Crap I forgot about that, I'm sorry baby forgive me?" He ask. "Yes but only if you win stuffies at the fair" I said. "Okay".

We finsh up eating. Jimin and Taehyung watch their hands and I did too. We were only three hours away.

"Are we there!?" I was still happy. "No baby, why don't you take a nap. I think you were bit too exited to sleep last night" Jimin suggest and it was true. I never been in a fair because I only heard how fun it was.

I lean on Taehyung lap and close my eyes drifting to dreamland.

Some hours pass. "Wake up baby, we are here" Taehyung woke me. "Really! Yay!" I yelled. I got exited and about to run off. "Woah there baby, you need to stay with us" Jimin said and I nodded.

Since there will be lot of people, Jinnie brought a leash thing for kids  it since I get lost easily I be wearing it and I am. Jimin was holding the leash.

"Where do you want to go first?" Jimin ask me. "Mm, I don't know, I never really been in one but I been told there lot of fun" I said. "Oh really then let's play few games then rides, save the ferry wheel last" Jimin explain.

We played a lots of games. Minnie and Tae wons me a lot of stuff. We had so much that we had to go back to drop them off in Minnie car.

Now it was time for rides. We went on the small ones first then they bigs one. They were all fun that isn't till I got dizzy and puke.

"There you go baby" Taehyung wipe my face. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "Why love?" He ask. "For throwing up" I said. "You couldn't help it, you probably ate to much snacks" he said.

We got out of the bathroom and walk to Jimin. "Let's go to the ferry wheel" Jimin said.

We wait for out turn and then we got on. "Woah it's so beautiful" I stared out of the view. "Not beautiful as you are" Jimin wrap his hands around my waist. Taehyung was hugging in the front.

"How do we even deserve you" Taehyung ask. "I don't know" I said. Taehyung kiss my lip as Jimin kiss my head. I could stay here like but with my other boyfriends here forever.

We got off. We had to leave now because we been here so long. We all got in the car and Jimin drove.

I fell asleep on Taehyung lap. Couple hours passed. "Wake up baby" we were home now. "Upies!" I ask Taehyung. "Of course" Taehyung pick me up.

Jimin carry the stuff we won and put it in our share room. I told the others how fun it was.

Tbc
I know it's short but I have a freaking headache.

ᑕᕼIᑕKEᑎ🐔 𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕝𝕖 🍜 SOᑌᑭ🍲with a 𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙖 🥤ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ♪┏(‧o‧)┛♪┗ ( ‧o‧) ┓♪