Chapter Fifty Nine

A week had passed and tomorrow would be the first day back at Thornbrook after summer vacation.

Me and Olivia were for the second time getting into my helicopter to fly to my penthouse in New York.

Pulling the straps tight I began to start up the engine, and do check procedures.

"Ready whenever you are" I say waiting for Olivia to be done fastening her seat.

"I'm ready" she says giving me a smile.

"Alright then" I then increase the speed and head off towards Manhattan.

The entire group was going to meet at my penthouse and because I could get there the fastest I made sure everyone else had left before me and Olivia.

Throughout the flight I saw Olivia looking over the Hamptons at all the houses beneath us.

"Why did your parents choose a house in the Hamptons for you?" she suddenly asks, and I think about why that might be because they had never told me.

"I don't know Olivia, it might have been that everyone lived out her at the time, Hunter only moved when we all got to Thornbrook".

"That would make sense".

"I wondered at times when I was away why they wanted me in a different country but I slowly started to think it was about the fact that I was going to one of the most prestigious schools in the world, if they just wanted me to be highly educated, and because I spent years with the boys they realized we were inseparable. That's probably closer to their reasoning despite they were sending me away".

"I think that's probably the most likely reason, then you wouldn't have to be mad about your parents sending you away but you still were loved by them".

"Yeah, the longer I've known you the more I realize my parents deaths set off the chain of events till now, I would have never met Sav, I wouldn't have joined a gang, you might still be with Demetri, though you're strong willed so I have a feeling there would have been a point that you were done with him, we probably would have met at Thornbrook, and Demetri's entire reason for kidnapping you was to get back at me, the police deduced that, so I wouldn't have left to LA with guilt, and there never would have been me and Aria".

"When you say it like that I'd say you're right" Olivia says looking back at me.

"But I'd also rather know that through everything nothing can separate us, which is what all that happening helped me learn, I have no issue fighting for you and I will always be willing too, because you are worth fighting a war for" I say.

"Something I never expected to ever happen until I watched you save me alone against a whole gang" she says.

"It's how I am, get things done, then worry about the consequences" I muse as I turn the helicopter over Brooklyn.

When we passed over Soho, I looked down at all the people who were out on the road, going wherever they might be needing to though I am aware lots of people walk in New York versus trying to navigate traffic.

To my left though I saw the One World Trade Centre, and only two blocks away was Winters Group Headquarters towering over the building.

And in less then a year I'll be able to actually make use of the building.

As we near Midtown I spotted One57, and began to rise higher so that I could land on the helipad.

When I got to the top I began to land the helicopter setting it as gently as I could on the illuminated H before shutting everything down.