Chapter Eight

Since leaving to go dress shopping with the girls I've gone in every store including several expensive stores such as Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and pretty much every every store that makes me imagine the money pouring from my bank account firehose style if I were to buy to much.

Adrian's principles of living for yourself and the enjoyment of those close to you, along with doing things for oneself while being humble have rubbed off, because I did eventually leave with a black Gucci hoodie with the iconic red and green stripes down the middle, a black top with a white grid design across it and the matching knee length skirt which I got exclusively because Ava name dropped Adrian while I looked at it which had resulted in me glaring at her for a split second. I also ended up with another handbag this one being Chanel this one being bought for me, a black marble Versace robe and a white one for me and Adrian, and the dress I would be wearing tonight, which I was now pulling on.

The dress was a burgundy halter style dress that fell to mid thigh, and hugged my body, making me realize how much I seemed to have physically changed over the past year.

"Damn, who's heart are you trying to steal?" Adrian asks from the doorway dressed in a black short sleeved half button shirt, and pants.

Ladies and gentlemen Mr. Tall dark and handsome.

"I could ask you the same" I say looking him up and down.

"Only yours Olivia, you're the only one who I let near it for good reason, every part of me is yours".

"Well I nearly turn into a puddle whenever I'm near you so that speaks for itself".

"That it does, also your not the only one who get's nervous, you look breathtaking as it is, but their are certain moments like this when I question if I'm alive" Adrian says walking over to me.

"Okay Mr. Flattery" I say smiling up at him as he adjusts a piece of my hair.

"Only for you" he says before tilting his head slightly, "you have something right..." he drags out before he presses his lips to mine and using his other arm to pull me to him.

"Adrian, Olivia" Hunters voice sounds behind us, "Oh shit, umm... we're leaving but if you two are going to make babies I'll just...".

Both me and Adrian turn to glare at him, right before he all but scurries away from the harsh looks we're giving him.

"We could stay here just to see if he comes back" Adrian muses looking at me with a smirk.

"I think we both would have killed him if looks could kill" I reply picking up a pair of black heels, and walking away towards the entryway.

"What are we taking Olivia?" Adrian asks as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Huracan Spyder" I reply, as I put on my shoes, while he goes to get the key.

As we walked out of the house Adrian locked the door, and descended the stairs speedily, and walking over to the Lamborghini convertible.

He then put the top down, and drove over to the stairs as I got to the bottom.

I then opened the door and hopped in before he sped away towards the gate leading the stream of luxury cars along the streets of Beverly Hills.

Adrian pulled out his sunglasses and put on his pair of Gucci Aviator sunglasses and I just laugh.

He lives in Beverly Hills of course he owns Gucci sunglasses.

As we are heading through the hills, Adrian shuffles his Rap Playlist letting the music play loudly from the car speakers, while he lip sync's the words all the way there.