Chapter Fifteen

Adrian Winters

When the two hour journey to Malibu beach was over I went up to the fourth deck where my office is and opened the side walls so I could look out onto Malibu Beach.

I had been sitting at my desk drafting out what the eighty meter Angelina would look like, I don't often use people's names but I wanted this one to be special so I had chosen a length and name based off of the year my mom had been born.

Angelina Sofie St Laurent the daughter of a French mother and a Greek father, she became the youngest doctor in the US at twenty three, she then moved from Seattle to New York where she met my father by accident she had injured her leg from someone hitting her by accident with their car and he offered to take her to the Hospital which ended up with a them eventually becoming a couple a few months later, from there they had me a year later and Kate almost nine months later in June. From there I was always around my mom more and got to spend much of any time I was at home with her, it was also my mom's slight fault for letting me sit at the wheel of her McLaren that started my fascination with cars, the unfortunate bit is I never got to show my parents who I would become I wish Olivia could have met them, but all I can hope is that they would have liked her.

Speaking of Olivia as I pulled myself from my thoughts she walked into my office with her black silk kamono being blown gently by the wind.

"Were you getting a tan bellissima?" I muse.

"Probably" she says walking over to the desk and looking down at what I had drawn. "May I look at it?".

As a response I turn it so she can see it.

"Angelina, that was your mom's name right?" Olivia asks.

"Yes it is her name" I say rolling the piece of paper up before inserting it into a cardboard tube and sealing it. "Now it can go to Lürssen".

"Lürssen?" Olivia asks as I put everything away before closing the side doors and locking them, along with putting

"The shipyard where all my yachts are built" I reply before slipping out of the space in my door along with Olivia before it fully closed.

"They must do a good job" Olivia says.

"Yes they did, they also built me the world's largest yacht which oddly enough their shipyard warehouse is two hundred meters long the Skoteino is one hundred ninety two there was only seven and a half feet at both ends to go between they couldn't close the doors, so people wondered who owned it, all that's known is it's in NYC and that it's smaller sister is there beside it, people have also been wondering why one point eight billion dollars in yachts sit in the New York Yacht Club"

"Who do people think they belong to?" Olivia asks.

"A secret Hedge Fund Manager is what most people guess" I laugh as I enter the staircase room, and begin descending down a level so I can go out onto the foredeck, "also the price seems expensive until you add in tax on these behemoths".

"Oh God, I can't imagine what you pay for yachts".

"You don't want to" I say pushing open the black wooden doors and step out onto the promenade.

"Isn't it close to two point nine billion?" Hunter asks with a smirk as he rushes past me.

"I will throw you off the side of my fucking boat" I muse, as I walk out onto the foredeck of the yacht where everyone lay in deck chairs with drinks.

"Adrian your staff must get paid well they're doing their jobs really well" Ava says looking up from her place on the deck.

"I expect perfection I always have always will" I say walking over to the edge of the boat and resting on it.