Chapter Two

Olivia Thorne

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I last saw Adrian when he came to my hospital room.

I also still can't believe he had to say goodbye and blames himself for what happened to me, I miss him. I never realized how attached it am to him, he's my everything and all I want to do is get on a jet and go to Los Angeles right now, but I can't, I have to wait a few days when we all go there.

I'm currently driving to Ava's house in Alpine which in itself is spectacular. I've seen it before when we all went to Waccabuc for the first time.

Pulling up to the gate I see the hidden camera but that's only because I've had it pointed out to me.

Adrian's house is like this where it keeps note of the person, car, and license plate before letting you in.

Once the gate opens I pull down the driveway and park next to the familiar matte grey Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, white Maserati GranTurismo, white Bentley Continental GT, and grey Porsche Panamera Turbo S.

The whole group is here already no surprise there.

Getting out of my white Porsche I realize the commonality of white amongst our group.

I also realize how humid it is here and it's making me regret wearing black leggings and a long sleeved buttoned croptop.

Walking up to the door, I move some of my dark brunette hair off of my face, and walk up to the front door, before knocking.

When the door opens I'm greeted by Ava who has her chestnut hair in a messy bun, and her ocean blue eyes scanning me.

"Hey Olivia, come inside it's like a million degrees outside" she says stepping aside to let me in.

Walking out of the entryway, I see everyone in the living room.

Nico was sitting in a corner chair with a book in on one hand and his other resting in his hazelnut brown hair, and was the nerd amongst us but not in a in your face way, Hunter was sitting on a sofa with his girlfriend and Nico's sister Mia, he had ash brown hair, and grey eyes, while Mia had the same hazelnut hair as her brother and light green eyes. Riley was blonde haired and blue eyed he was lying on the couch while listening to music and bobbing his head to it.

"I feel like I walked into intervention" I mutter sitting in the other free chair while Ava lied down on Riley and stole one of his Airpods to listen to music.

"Its been like this all morning" Nico remarked, "it's a bit tense".

"I can tell" I reply.

"Hi little olive" Riley says smiling st me and giving me a fast wave.

"Hello Riley" I reply.

"Ready for LA in five days?" Hunter asks.

"Yeah, I've never been" I say.

"Were staying in Bel Air not Hollywood so its cleaner, Hollywood's a little wierd at times" Mia says.

"What does she mean by that?" I ask.

"Some people wear costumes all the time, they drive fake supercars, there's also most of the US homeless population in California so you will see people doing gross things I won't explain. There's also just a fakeness to Hollywood" Hunter says.

"Until you get to Bel Air, there's fifty to a several hundred million dollar mansions and equally as expensive car collections" Nico says flipping a page of his book.

Sounds like Adrian's paradise.

"Not quite, he prefers Aspen, loves it there" Riley says.

"Its because it's a small community, you know Adrian privacy is everything" Nico says.