Curveball

John finally speaks, "Matt was behind all of this? Sebastian, this gives us an entirely new angle. I need to get back to it. I'll call you later?" I nod as he leaves the room. My mind is racing with everything that I just heard, but the one thing that stuck with me was that Rebecca confessed her feelings. I have to tell her that we saw the video.

(POV: Rebecca)

Sebastian has been gone for some time now. I sit on my bed, thinking about the craziness of the last few months. My life has never been this eventful, and now I have the whole world watching me, wondering when I might crack. I won't give them the pleasure.

I hear footsteps running up the stairs, and I immediately know that it's him. Sebastian walks into my room and immediately begins talking. He isn't making a whole lot of sense, "Why Becca? Now? Now is the time? You have this ability to wait until the last minute, don't you?" I'm becoming a bit annoyed. It seems like he's mad, or is he frustrated, "Stop! Breathe and start over. I have no idea what you're talking about!" 

Sebastian stops pacing and sits on my bed in front of me. He sighs, "John and I saw the video." For a second, I forget what he could be referring to, but then I remember, "Oh. The video. You saw that, huh?" He's staring at his hands, "Why did you wait, Becca? I never knew that you felt that way about me. I never tried to get you because I always just assumed you weren't interested. I also think that might be why I've always been so hard on you. I'm afraid that if I'm nice all the time, you might see straight through me." My heart is pounding, and there's a ringing in my ears. Does he feel the same? 

 I don't answer him because I don't know what to say. He gets up and begins walking to the door. Instinctively I get up too. Before he reaches the door, he pauses, "Fuck this." He turns back around and walks toward me with meaning. Sebastian grabs my face with both hands and kisses me. It's the moment I have been waiting for for the longest time. I take his hands off my face and wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His strong hands slide down my sides and around to my back. I can feel my body shudder against him. He can feel it too because I feel him smiling against my lips as we kiss, "It's good to know that I have this effect on you, Miss Vanguard. I'll be sure to remember it for next time." I roll my eyes and pull him against my mouth again. I don't want this moment to end. 

Our kiss becomes feverish, needy, our mouths only separating for air, our hands tugging at each other's clothing. Sebastian is the first to pull away, "Wait, Becca. we can't do this, not now. It's too soon after..." he says while rubbing his thumb over my lips, not looking away from them for even a second. I stand breathless before him, "If you feel like it's too soon, then I understand, but I have been craving your touch for the longest time, and I'm ready." Sebastian looks into my eyes, "Only if you're sure." I nod slowly, not looking away from him for even a second.

Sebastian leans in slowly for a kiss, his lips are barely touching mine, and I'm already a hyperventilating mess. He slowly grazes his lips over mine before kissing me gently. I can feel my body shudder under his kiss, and my hands instinctively grab at his shirt. Sebastian pulls me closer to him as he deepens our kiss. I'm becoming needy with lust and start unbuttoning his shirt. He chuckles against my mouth at my eagerness to get at him. He takes his shirt off as I undo the last button, revealing his perfect body underneath. I slide my hands over his chest and softly drag my nails down over his skin, causing him to shudder.

I think he might have had enough at this point because he picks me up and places me on the bed below him. He lifts my shirt over my head and throws it somewhere on the floor. My bra is the next victim as he removes it while delicately kissing my neck. The feeling of the soft fabric leaving my breasts sends waves of goosebumps all over my body. My breathing is becoming uneven, and so is his. I help myself out of my pants, and he does the same. We don't have time to play around anymore. We need to be together—the way we were always meant to be. 

Sebastian caresses my body like it is the most beautiful thing he ever beheld. He begins kissing every inch of my skin while gently tracing his fingers over every bump and curve on my body. "Sebastian, please. I need you. There will be plenty of opportunities to take your time, but this isn't one of them." He's kissing the inside of my thigh when I hear him laugh against my tender skin, "So you don't want this then?" He gives one long lick over my wet core, and my body responds by arching my back off the bed. I can feel him smiling, "Oh, so you do want this?" He kisses my thigh one last time before diverting his attention to my pussy. He slides his finger from my clit down to my opening and doesn't for a second take his eyes off me. He watches as my body responds to every delicate movement. Finally, his mouth connects with me, and all I can see are stars. My dreams are nothing compared to the real thing. Within seconds my legs are trembling as he holds them open with his hands. My moaning and pleading motivate him more because the more I beg, the slower he goes. 

Finally, he slowly slides one of his fingers inside me, and this sends me flying over the edge into pure ecstasy. I'm shamelessly grinding myself against his mouth as a powerful orgasm rips through my body. I'm grabbing hold of the bedding below me in an attempt to stabilize myself, but I'm failing. His name is leaving my mouth with a breathy moan. After he is satisfied that he's tortured me enough, I can feel him lifting himself from between my thighs. My eyes are still closed. I'm still desperately trying to come to terms with the intense feeling emanating from between my thighs. It's at that moment I feel the head of his cock gently rubbing against my opening. I prop myself up on my elbows to check I wasn't dreaming. 

He looks me dead in the eye as he sinks slowly into me, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. My breathing is uneven, and my body has never experienced pleasure like this before. Sebastian leans over me and begins softly kissing me before he pulls out and pushes into me again. I moan against his mouth. "Please, Sebastian. More." He grabs hold of my leg and pushes it up toward my body, "Anything you want, my Pet." He begins moving in and out of me faster. I dig my nails into his back as I press my face into his neck, trying to muffle my moans.

After some time, Sebastian no longer has mercy on me as he begins fucking me ruthlessly. He is becoming desperate to come. I seize this opportunity to get back at him, so I pull away from him. He slips out of me, "Oh no, you don't!" He says, his voice hoarse with desire. Sebastian grabs me by my thighs and flips me on my stomach. I can feel the pressure of his one hand on my lower back while his other guides his cock back inside me. I push my face into the sheets and moan loudly. The feeling of him inside me is the only thing I want for as long as I live. He is mine. A few minutes later, I can feel Sebastian's thrusts becoming more desperate. He grabs hold of both my hips as he comes. Our moans at that moment was the most intoxicating sound in the world. Another orgasm rips through my body at the mere thought of him coming inside me. 

He leans down and begins softly kissing the curve of my back, "I love you, Becca."