Hide and Seek

I run over to where John is standing and pick up the note, nearly tearing it in pure frustration. "Where are you! Show yourself, coward!" John runs his hands through his hair, "Search the area, and don't you dare come back empty-handed!"

Everyone splits up and begins searching the area. I'm all the way onto the next property. My mind is racing. Is he still alive? Can I save her?  As I'm walking in the field I hear a dull thud under my foot. I pause and walk over to the same spot again. "Hey, John! I found something over here!"

John and Colin who are closest to me come rushing over. John radios the other officers to come over but they need to be as quiet as possible. I bend down and notice there is a latch on the ground. I whisper, "I think it's a door." I lift the latch and open the extremely heavy door. John scoffs, "They really need to learn to lock their doors." I smile, "Sure do."

John and I make our way down the steep steps into what seems like a bunker. Once we reach the bottom we notice that there are many long hallways and many more doors, "I'll go right you go left?" John nods and heads down the left hallway while instructing his officers to go straight down, "Be careful."

With a newfound sense of determination, I walk down the hallway. I can feel that we are in the right place. Harry didn't think that we would find it. I guess he thought that we would pack it up and go home. I hear laughter further down the hallway and I slow down. Trying to walk as quietly as I possibly can and that's when I hear it, "Poor little Sebastian is going to be so sad when he has to watch your perfect body cut to pieces! Daddy will be sad too." His maniacal laughter echoes through the halls.

I find myself standing by the door where the sound is coming from, my heart is pounding. I know that John would want me to let him know what I've found but I don't think sending an army in there would help. I slowly open the door, surprisingly without making a sound. Harry hasn't noticed that anyone is in the room with him. I notice that there is a spotlight pointing straight at him and if I stand behind it, he won't see me. 

I make my way toward the camera and turn it off.

(POV: Colin)

I call John, "Hello John, the camera streaming Rebecca just turned off. I have a bad feeling about this but I think Sebastian may have found him." I hear John sigh on the other end, "Alright. I'll make my way over there as slowly as possible. Don't want to witness anything I said I wouldn't." 

(POV: Sebastian)

Look at him. He thinks he is in control. Completely unaware of my presence. 

(POV: Rebecca)

I notice something behind Harry. Sebastian! I need to remain calm. Sebastian is stalking Harry like a lion would stalk his prey. Harry is completely oblivious to the danger lurking behind him. Suddenly Sebastian grabs Harry from behind and puts him in a chokehold until Harry passes out. Sebastian digs around in Harry's pockets until he finds the keys to the lock that's keeping me in chains, "You won't believe how happy I am to see you!" Sebastian gently touches my face, "I'm happy to see you too. Right now I need to get you down from there before this bastard wakes up and we're both in trouble. Won't be much help if I'm knocked out cold." 

He walks behind me, wraps an arm around my waist, and unlocks my chains. I can feel him holding me up slightly. "Sebastian, my legs are really weak from hanging here." He drops the chains on the floor and helps me find my balance, "I'll carry you out of here but before I do, there's something I need to do first." He picks me up and places me on a chair next to the camera and walks back over to Harry.

At that moment Colin walks in, "You going to give me a hand, or am I stringing him up myself?" Colin nods and immediately helps Sebastian.

Once Harry is attached to the steel frame, Sebastian punches him in the stomach. Harry sucks in a large amount of air and begins coughing, "Wake up you bastard. I've come for you." Harry is still a little dazed but very quickly realizes that he is bound, "Let me go or I won't tell you what I did with precious Beccas body." I dim the spotlight slightly, "Oh you don't have to worry about that. He knows exactly where to find me." Harry notices me sitting on the chair, "You filthy bitch! I should have killed you when I had the chance! Spilt your guts all over this floor for the world to see!"

The door behind Colin opens and Matt walks in, "What the fuck is going on in here!" Matt takes a swing at Colin and knocks him on the side of his head. Colin stumbles backwards, obviously a little dazed from the knock. Sebastian turns slowly toward Matt, "I've been waiting for this moment for the longest time."

Sebastian and Matt walk slowly toward each other

Sebastian and Matt walk slowly toward each other. Matt is the first one to throw a punch. He misses and this is when Sebastian sees his chance. He grabs Matt by the head and slams him down onto his knee. The impact of his knee on Matt's face causes Matt to stumble back and fall, hitting the back of his head against the wall. He's out cold. Sebastian turns to me, "Not much of a fighter is he?" I smile softly, "Never has been. Always been more of a coward."

 Harry is still tied to the structure, "What an idiot! Why am I surrounded by idiots!" Sebastian turns his attention back to Harry, "Oh I'm going to enjoy this." Sebastian hits Harry. Blow after devastating blow. Blood running out of Harry's mouth, but he's still laughing, taunting Sebastian.

John walks in, "I think that's enough Sebastian. Too much damage and I can't simply explain it away. Everyone is in custody except these two." He signals for his men to enter and apprehend the suspects.