SMG1

Hey! I made a meme!

Anyways...

Hello, fellow Watters. Just a brief message from yours truly before we get into the story.

For people who know me from other works I've done:
You know the drill and so do I.

For people new to my works:
Random bullshit happens 24/7. If you hate it, don't bother to leave a complaint as you take a bloody hike.

To both:
This takes place sometime after WOTFI 2021.

The original story idea will be at the end of the story including the base of its ending.

One final thing, RANDOM BULLSHIT GO ALL THE WAY TO HELL AND BACK!!! Okay, I think we're good for the rest of the story.

Pretty sure that's everything, let's get this bandwagon moving again!

><><><

It was a decent Friday afternoon when two fat Italian ripoffs were in an opening found within the woods. That's what I would be saying...

IF THERE WERE TWO FAT ITALIAN RIPOFFS PRESENT!!!

"Goddammit, where the hell is he?!" yelled the one in white overalls. He had a blue shirt on plus a cap to match with an acronym of "SMG4" on the front. "He said he'd be here an hour ago!"

Out of seemingly nowhere, a portal above SMG4 appeared and threw an almost identical copy of himself at the blue and white guy. Instead of white overalls, the other was wearing black and his cap had a black and white skull where SMG4's logo was.

"There you are, SMG3!" said SMG4 as he pushed SM... G... 3... off... From now on, they'll be referred to them by their number so white is Four and black is Three. "What took you so long!?"

"Excuse me, but I had to fix the wifi!" Three raged. "I can't leave The Internet Graveyard if Starbucks has no wifi!"

This was a fact. Not that we Savaven children have ever been to one, but in The Internet Graveyard (where Three lives), Starbucks is the only place with good enough wifi to transport between there and The Living World (where Four lives).

The two argued a bit longer (should be pretty clear that they dislike each other at surface value even if they're friends) before they heard an ear-piercing screech followed by... coughing?...

"What was that?" Three asked when the "coughing" faded away.

"I don't know," Four replied. After a long time of standing there in silence, a new sound could be heard...

Clanging...

"Somebody has to go first," said Four.

"NOSE GOES!!!" said Three as he placed his finger on his nose. Four looked over at him confused. "Looks like you're going in first!"

"Goddammit..."

Four walked towards the sound of the clanging with Three following behind him. Suddenly the clanging stopped...

...neither of them dared to move from where they stood looking around for something...

...anything...

A ton of clanging ran through their ears causing them to cling to each other scared out of their minds.

"Hey, SMG4?"

"Yeah?"

"If we die here, it was nice knowing you even before we patched things up."

"Same here."