Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan

Zacznij od początku

Sid- Ye toh ab mere liye normal hai Dr. Aman sach batau toh... Hume toh aadat hai. Pehle se hi, shadi aur baccho ke baad bhi hume kaafi proposals aaye hai and we're so over it.
He dismissed it so that Aman doesn't feel awkward.

Shehnaaz was controlling her laughter so hard but she just gave up, she laughed loudly as she came out of her hiding.
Sana- Aww you guys are so cute! Tum humesha se aise kyu nahi the?

Sid chuckled at her presence and pulled her towards him by her hand.
Sid- You might not like the reason Sana, it involves you... Oh actually! It is you.
He said sarcastically as she hit his arm only to hold her later.

Also evesdropping? Very mature Sana.

Sana- Whatever! Baat toh meri hi horahi thi na.
She flipped her hair from one shoulder to another.

Aman- Tu yaha kyu hai vaise? Tujhe taiyaar nahi hona?

Sana- Haa hona toh hai parr mai soch rahi thi ki... It's not like I have a to be husband to impress, matlab pata pataya hua toh hai already ab mai sajh dhaj ke karungi bhi kya? Kuch normal sa kyu nahi pehen leti mai?
She said dramatically streching her arms and eyeing Sidharth.

She expected him to baffle out but she forgot he was the Sidharth Shukla.

Sid- Then why get married too? It's not like your to be husband is very keen to get married, mai toh bolta hu bhaag jaate hai. Tujhe le jaata hu, mangalsutra aur sindoor laga dunga aur bass, hogayi shadi.
He said seemingly very excited.

Sana- Na naa naa, mai nahi jeet sakti in this game of words, teri ye jeet tujhe hi mubarakh.
Parr Sid please aaj ke din bhagwaan ke liye dulhe jaisa taiyaar hona... I don't want my groom to look kidnapped! Please.
She said force joining her hands in front of him.

Aman- Uski toh tu chinta kar hi mat, mai aur Ayaan pura khayal rakhenge is cheez ka.
Aman patted her back.

"Sana tu yaha hai? Tujhe sharam aarahi hai? Aaj teri shadi hai, tujhe taiyaar hona hai aur tu yaha ghum rahi hai?" They heard a frustrated voice from behind, it was Kay.

Sana- Time tha na baby taiyaar hone se pehle.

Kay- You'll be late! Kya karungi mai tera?
She saud exasperated.

Sana- Filhal toh tu mujhe taiyaar karegi, chal!
Kay finally took her away huffing at her.

They were finally in her room and her dream team was waiting for her. It was Kay, Anju, Mihika and mirror!

Sana- Acha mujhe koi batayega mai pehen kya rahi hu?
She has been asking this question for 2 days now and got no answer.

Kay- Hmmm... Anju, le aa.

Anju brought a big box and placed it in front of Sana.

She looked at it suspiciously but opened it carefully. As soon as she opened the box, she gasped!
Sana- Oh my god... How did you... How!

Anju- We just did.
She smiled assuringly.

It was her lehenga, it was the lehenga she wore for their first marriage.