6421-6440 Su Luo Dead

Magsimula sa umpisa

 Chapter 6423 Turn the tide 4 The

  queen was beaten with chest tightness and suffocated. When she looked up, her eyes suddenly showed a touch of surprise: "Look! The Phoenix of Yuhuo has flew away again!"

  Everyone looked up, and sure enough, the Phoenix of Yuhuo had already flown. The person is gone.

  "Oh my God, I finally escaped!"

  "Fortunately, the Phoenix of Yuhuo has flown away, otherwise, maybe we will all die here."

  "How could the Phoenix of Yuhuo have such a bad temper? Did something happen? What happened?"

  "Did you not pay attention just now? Yuhuo Phoenix's abdomen seems to have a clear bulge."

  "What?!!!" At

  this moment, even Su Luo was shocked: "Yuhuo Phoenix her? Why? Yes?"

  Su Luo had been staring into the eyes of Yuhuo Phoenix before, and he really didn't notice the condition of Yuhuo Phoenix's abdomen.

  What Su Luo wanted to ask was, if the Phoenix Yuhuo became pregnant, her grumpy temper might be due to pregnancy syndrome, but the question is, what is the sacred thing that can make the Phoenix Yuhuo Phoenix become pregnant?

  "Only when the Phoenix of Bathing Fire is pregnant, will there be abnormalities in his brain." The Devil Emperor looked at Su Luo, "So, this possibility is extremely high."

  Su Luo: "..."

  Originally, she wanted to take the fall. Little Honglian secretly flowed into the emperor's temple to help it steal that cluster of strange fires. It seemed very difficult to handle such a violent and irrational situation like the Phoenix Yuhuo.

  However, Su Luo thinks so much now, because the situation has become bad again.

  "Thank God, the crisis is resolved."

  When everyone was relieved, Su Luo suddenly said coldly: "Are you sure that the crisis has been resolved?"

  "What?" Everyone looked at Su Luo in confusion.

  Hasn't Yuhuo Phoenix finished venting and left? Did it go and come back again?

  "Don't you smell any temperature?" Su Luo frowned.

  When the second flame of Yuhuo Phoenix came over, an indelible phoenix flame appeared on the Super SSS aircraft, and this flame was spreading across the fuselage of the Super SSS aircraft at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  At this moment, the flames on the Super SSS aircraft slowly jumped upward, and quickly jumped onto the window.

  For a time, white smoke billowed.

  Everyone originally looked out at the gray sky, but now, when they looked out, it was either flames or smoke from flames.

  "Oh my God!"

  "Our aircraft is on fire!"

  "It's so hot! It's so hot!"

  "Will we be burned alive!"

  The breath of relief that everyone had been relieved instantly raised! A shadow of death hung over them.

  He was relieved and said: "Before burning to death, it is better to worry about whether this super SSS aircraft will explode!"

  Almost everyone's faces were pale and pale, in a state of extreme fright!

  Among the crowd, the queen mother was still calm, the emperor was still calm, and the prince Rui and Xiao Shizi looked the same.

  Because for Prince Rui and Xiao Shizi, this experience is not the first time.

  Back then, it was still an SSS-class aircraft, it was already only a kilometer away from the volcano, and it was saved by Su Luo? The one in front of me is simply a miracle.

  It's okay in such a dangerous situation. Now it's just the fuselage on fire. How could something happen?

  So the father and son were the two most calm people on the scene.

  Most of the other expressions are frightening.

  And at this moment--

  (End of this chapter)

  emperor walked to Su Luo's side in a few steps, standing in Su Luo's position, he was able to see the damage of the entire Super SSS aircraft more intuitively.

  Su Luo was still operating the aircraft for a forced landing, and at this time, Yu Wuji was quickly reporting the current situation to His Majesty the Emperor.

  "The nose, tail, and wings are seriously damaged, and the flames have spread into the cabin..." Yu Wuji saw that his majesty's face was ugly, and explained: "Because it is a Phoenix flame, the fire is fierce, even if it is a super SSS aircraft. The material can't resist much."

  "How long can it resist?" The Devil Emperor's voice was cold.

  "Three seconds." As soon as Su Luo's voice fell, he saw flames pouring in from outside.

  If someone looks from the outside at this time, they will see the whole body on fire, the burning aircraft, as if it will crash in the next second.

  "Help! Help! My hair!"

  "My clothes are on fire!

  "Ah! ! ! "

  Although Yuhuo Phoenix took a breath, the burning has consumed most of it now, but the remaining small part is enough to destroy the lives of the Demon Race group.

  At this moment, Su Luo waved his hand. A strange flame burst out of her sleeves and sprinted in the cabin!

  But because there is almost no difference in color between the flames of the fallen fire and the flames of the phoenix, and everyone is in a panic at the moment, what is the difference? out?

  so, there is no doubt that the fall is a little bit different fire red lotus of those tragic things brilliant phoenix residual flame left.

  fortunately before these flames have consumed more than half, so in order to fall completely absorbed small lotus The

  Falling Red Lotus Little Alien Fire originally wanted to go to the Emperor Temple to steal the Alien Fire to swallow it, how could such a good opportunity be let go?

  I suck and suck! I suck and suck!

  No one noticed that the originally blazing fire in the room was fading a little bit.

  "Boom!"

  A violent crash, everyone knocked dizzy, overwhelmed, and Sue's voice sounded off:. "Have a safe landing, security door has been opened, first to protect His Majesty and the Queen Mother out."

  "Since It has already landed, Luo girl, you go out with us first." The queen mother stretched out her hand to pull Su Luo.

  Su off but he shook his head: "Dowager Empress, I have a follow-up of things to deal with, you are assured, yet will not explode."

  Sue looked down Dowager people around one: "? Not quick to let the Queen Mother out"

  life-threatening under , The queen mother and her majesty were escorted out, and then the queen, the prince Rui, the youngest son, the princess Rui... When

  many people left, they would look at Su Luo more. They didn't understand why Su Luo would let them first. Go, instead of running by herself, you must know that the Super SSS aircraft may explode at any time!

  "Miss Su Luo, you go out first, I'll press here first..." Yu Wuji saw Su Luo's fingers pressing down on the operation interface, and he was heartbroken!

  Others didn't understand, but he understood. In order to let everyone have enough time to discuss this super SSS aircraft, Su Luo kept pressing the operation button, once she released it, the entire search super SSS aircraft would explode.

  "No, you go out first." Su Luo's voice was cold, his eyes stared at the screen for a moment, and he didn't even look at Yu Wuji.

  "No, let the old man die instead!" Yu Wuji made a decision.

  (End of this chapter)